Girls, What a guy should do to turn you on?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy doesn't always have to be sexual to turn me on.
    It's the simple things that he can do that will make a difference in the way I perceive him and how much he arouses me.

-A thoughtful man (One that doesn't need to be told what to do, but just does them). ---When its my birthday, He never forgets it. Even if he cannot do something BIG for me , he can give me a birthday card or some flowers to show his appreciation for me.
    Also, When I'm feeling down/frustrated he always makes himself available to listen to me.
    Even when he doesn't know what to do say... he is my shoulder to lean on in my hard times.
    -Someone that shows affection
    (Hugs, kisses, holding my hand when we are walking the street) gets me every time.
    -Always expresses his feelings about me.
    (He compliments me, and tells me how much he loves me that makes me feel good).
    -A man that smells good or is well groomed.
    (Hes making an effort to be appealing)--that's a big turn on.

A lot of women aren't turned on by the act of sex itself... but more so the actions before the sex that gets us in the mood.
    It is these every day things that count that people often forget that make a huge difference.

What Girls Said 16

• Say we're talking, start with flirting. Be competitive and slightly arrogant, like you know better and you are prepared to prove me wrong. As you argue, say things in suggestive ways and with double meaning. Look at me with a serious, sexy look (the kind that would look intimidating to another guy, but insanely sexy to a girl). Push me against the wall and lean against me, so I have no where to escape. Take my head and kiss me fiercely. Do some dirty talk, like how you're going to punish me for back talking to you by making me suck your dick. Then I'll suck it. Eventually, order me to get up and get on the bed. Choke me as you fuck me, pull my hair, say dirty, degrading things. Fuck me hard and fast. Show me who's the boss in the bed.

That's pretty much one of the best fucks. So sexy.

• Treat me like a lady, pay attention when I talk about my interests, trying some of them is a huge plus, kisses on the neck, kiss tenderly... Rest is history lol

• Neck kisses, hugging me from behind, whispering things into my ear, wearing a plain white t shirt and jeans (it's my weakness. I swear), and there's this spot on my back...

• Press my turn on button.

• Being witty and intelligent is always a yes for me. Humor is a must.

Most importantly, when a guy goes out of his way to do a kind gesture for you.. that would make any girl melt. ESPECIALLY, if the girl didn't even have to ask, he thought of it all on his own. ♥

• Cuddle and watch Netflix.

• buy me tv series

• Rub my legs or arms, kiss, light touches work best like run your fingertips down my legs or on my collar bone. Suck and bite my neck or if you're my boyfriend and this works everything grab my butt with both hands and squeeze hard

• Pay my college loans.

• Make me laugh

• Kiss my cheek☺️

• The best way to turn a girl on is to move slowly. These tactics might come off as creepy if you don't know the girl though, but if you two know each other enough then you should be fine.

Step 1: Let her know you're interested. Glance at her from across the room and smile if she catches you. Flirt with her. Compliment her. DON'T be a flatterer. Flattery and compliments are two different things. Just don't overdo it with the compliments and be honest. For example, DON'T say, "You're eyes shine like a billion stars in the galaxy. I could stare into them all day and find all the constellations." Do say something like, "You look really pretty today."

Step 2: Break the touch barrier. Gentle touches can really turn a girl on. I'm not saying grope her or anything. You can start off with basic touches such as a little pat on the shoulder and then move on to other touches. Touch her hand, or her arm, or her leg. When my boyfriend touches my leg I get really turned on, especially when it's like on my thigh. If you two are really comfortable and you're really confident then you may even be able to touch her booty. That depends on your relationship with the girl though. Personally my boyfriend can grab my butt whenever. Act really defensive when other guys try to touch her. It's nice to feel wanted and protected.

Step 3: Now you just have to make your intentions known. Girls like knowing that guys think they're sexy. Girls want to feel sexy. If an attractive guy finds me sexy, then I'm gonna get aroused. So you can just verbally tell her that you think she's sexy, you can kiss her, you can write a three paged paper about how attracted to her that you are, but somehow you need to get the message across to her. If you make a girl feel sexy, then she might wanna have sex with you. I'm not gonna lie though, these steps only apply to you if the girl finds you attractive too.

• A guy who knows whats on our finals in physics

• Be nice to me!

• look attractive

• neck kisses.