How to become a powerful woman and independent?

I'm really looking forward into changing myself to the best, i would love to become powerful and independent, if you watch gossip girl, Blair's powerness says it all:) I would love to feel like i can do anything on my own. Work hard on myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Realise that you don't need anyone else to be happy. You're in charge of your own decisions and you're a person for you, not for anyone else. Don't change yourself into what other people want, make sure that you consider whether this is right for you. But you should also remember that independence and power doesn't mean being a bitch and ignoring everyone. Listen to others and make a fair judgement. Remember that you can be wrong. You don't need anyone else, but you can still listen to advice and, if someone else is right, you should be comfortable enough to be able to accept that.

What Guys Said 3

• This might take time and not happen overnight, so take it slow and find your own way first off.

Now that you've got that, don't rely on others as much but still keep that connection (cause people don't like to feel useless towards you and still keep in touch). Start by having your own way, being negotiable, but still assertive.

When you got that, "I can agree, but best in my case" attitude, the rest will come naturally.

And you're 16, so good luck getting far to be honest.

• Start by not labeling yourself as such. You'll come off as one of those extreme feminists who go on and on about how they're "powerful and independent women" while still expecting a man to pay for the date every time.

• You should do that

What Girls Said 2

• Make your own decisions and let no one take over it.

• To rely on your own strength when issues arise rather than rely on the support of others. Never place your happiness in someones elses hands , find happiness on your own.. Be assertive... make sure you don't say ' yes' to others if you are saying ' no' to yourself.