If being gay ISN'T a choice?

If being gay ISN'T a choice (it isn't, I know), then WHY do muslim gays get all butthurt about not being accepted when being muslim IS a choice.

In the Koran it says that you will not be accepted as being gay, and that being gay is against the word of Allah?

Most Helpful Girl

• They love their religion and it hurts that they're not accepted. Just like many gays love America, but it hurts that they couldn't marry who they loved. The best way to do this is to get rid of the intolerance.

What is so sad about both situations though is that it's not young ignorant kids my age or younger against it. These are OLDER people who are supposed to be "wiser" and more educated barring people from having a simple right that everyone should have.

It's okay though. If the Muslim gays come to America, they'll find a great community of Muslims who are against the foolishness of the extremists and combat it while being able to be married. Of course we still have some retards (doesn't every country), but the majority of American Muslims seem more sensible to me...

Well... those who didn't send death threats to South Park for trying to portray Mohammed.

Most Helpful Guy

• So your point is that people who are gay should just abandon their faiths because it conflicts with their orientation?
    I've often wondered this.

I guess it's because your beliefs regarding your religion aren't just something to strip away at a moments notice.
    I would actually go so far as to contest that being [Religion X] is a choice at all. I mean, you can change your mind over time, but it takes inspection and a genuine intent on learning the truth to drop religion. You don't just say 'Well, this god thing sucks, Imma stop believing this now'. No, it's a learning process.

I mean, if you were a Muslim, and you really wanted some bacon. I mean, you really, really fucking wanted that bacon;
    Could you just... stop believing? If you answer this question honestly, you'll say you couldn't.

• Eating pork is against the Koran... so if you eat pork, you can tell me what's wrong.

• That was not my question.

What Girls Said 1

• People twist words all the time.

What Guys Said 4

• It is a choice, how else do you explain a gay dude becoming straight and getting a girlfriend then turning Christian? How do you explain all these straight teenagers that have had bf's/gf's of the opposite sex suddenly deciding they are gay or bi? I've seen too many people flip-flopping between sexualities to buy that myth. Gay people just made that up so they would be more accepted.

• Allah sucks my cock every night.

• They get butthurt not because of that, but because of all the sexual intercourse in which they have been.

• Same for gay Xians. They get pissed about it. If it was me, I would be like then "fuck being Xian if you assholes won't accept me!." That's like being black and trying to join the KKK!!!