Girls, does how many followers on instagram a guy has matter to a girl?

I have 4, and I want to try add my crush after I have talked to her, she has hundreds, will I be a turn off?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't matter at all to me. I don't know why so many people care. It's not a huge deal.

• Phew, I wouldn't care, just wondering if they would, thanks!

What Girls Said 19

• My boyfriend has over 400 and I had maybe 60 when we first starting talking. Needless to say, I was shocked because most of my friends have maybe 100 or so followers. I don't like Instagram. You have a public profile and no one strange follows you. But as soon as you go private everyone and their mother adds you hoping for a secret racy pic.

So, he could have 4 followers and it wouldn't make me think anything negative.

• She might think you created the instagram just to stalk her. If you want to add her - get at least 10 more followers and THEN try to add her as a friend.

• To me, no. I don't use Instagram much. I'm sure there are some people this might bother but I am not one of them. Honestly, it doesn't matter.

• oh god i couldn't imagine how shallow and vapid a girl has to be to CARE about that, but:

i personally think it matters, but not in a bad way. i think it'd show that he isn't all about popularity and having buttloads of girls following him - it'd show that he's into having a close group of friends, that he's more likely to have a small group of people he can trust.

• No, and if she cares how many followers you have on Instagram and that's affecting her judgment about you. Than she's not the type of girl you want to date anyways. Self worth isn't based on the number of followers you have

• I care around 0%. lol

• followers dont matter

• You know, that's not even something I'd think about checking.. If she actually cares about how many you have then I'm afraid she probably doesn't like you for who you are..

• Just add her it won't hurt

(To be honest I don't know shit about, so I might be signing your death warrant with that one)

• Jesus if she cares about how many followers you have you should leave her alone until she grows up.

• I've never had in stage am personally

• If they care about something so insignificant then they are not worth you while. But like I said, it's insignificant so I'm pretty sure 90% of girls won't care. I mean my crush has like 60 followers and I have 500 ish

• I hope not. Is this the modern world?

• Nah, at least not to me

• Omg... This is so high school lol.

• Ikr, it's draining sometimes.

• She probably won't care for how many followers you have.

• I don't think it matters. When I had my Instagram I had a few hundred.

• Honestly, that shouldn't matter at all to a girl. If she really likes you, she won't judge you on how many followers you have on social media... That's little kid stuff tbh.

• always good to have more, but w. e