What is one simple thing which you always do with great difficulty?

Thanks beforehand for your inputs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Could I mention two?
    Thanks.

#1. Reading/Studying.
    A lot of people like to read books but for me, it's the most difficult task to do. I just don't like to read books and studying is like committing suicide to me. Surprisingly, my grades are very good. If I'd enjoy studying, I'd be the ruler of the world and the happiest person alive.

#2. Dinner without my mom.
    I don't like to do dinner without her.
    Fun fact: She still feeds me with her hands sometimes (don't tell anyone, it's a secret 🙊)

What Guys Said 10

• Not working. I'm always wired in fixing something somewhere in the world. I could be at the beach and still have my laptop and cell phone with me. Not that I have to, usually anyway, but I'm just addicted to working. I have great difficulty not doing that.

Or being OCD. Public bathrooms may as well be hell on earth for me. I don't touch any surface, turn the faucets on/off with a paper towel, open the door with my shoes or a paper towel and just generally spaz out.

• Having breakfast.

• Get out of bed if the program on the coffee machine has gone wrong, or someone forgot the coffee and we have a jug of nice hot water.

• I strain a little.

• Doorknobs... my old arch nemesis...

• Trying to love myself.

• Walking me dog is such a pain in the ass -_-

• It's very hard for me to multiply any digits! It takes 10 seconds to multiply 2x3 for me...

• Try to meet a woman

• Asking girls out and getting into a healthy relationship. Isn't that suppose to be a simple thing?

What Girls Said 5

• Putting on shoes. I don't know why, but it takes me forever. I'm known to sit there with one shoe on in the morning staring in to space for a few minutes

That and walking up stairs. Not because it's tiring, I just for whatever reason, tend to fall up stairs way more than I fall down them.

• Everything actually. My boos term of endearment for is clumsy. (News flash Bri, it's not endearing, at all!)
    I fall in the subway, I fall down stairs, I fall UP stairs, I trip, I rode my bike into a pole, ride my bike off a cliff, I walk into walls, I spill everything when I cook...

So yeah... I guess just staying alive in general

• wake up early!! I'm not a morning person. It has been very very difficult. :D :(

• Cutting/prepping food to cook. My hands spasm and I don't cut it "nicely", it's very choppy.

• Make a relationship work