If he is not emotionally available then why does he flirt with me and play with my head?

This guy is in a relationship with someone but he keeps locking eyes with me, stares at me and has even touched my arm when asking me something he already knew the answer to.

Most Helpful Guy

• All guys are emotionally available; he's just playing hardball. Heck my wife now was a fling from a previous situation. Kind of a sketchy story; she was the best friend to my girlfriend, and the girl next door at that. Regardless after hanging out a few times we just clicked and now we're like peas and carrots. Married, kids and I still can't keep my hands off her.

• There is very strong attraction between us but still he gives me mix signals, I though it was because he is in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say he is not emotionally available do you meana crush?
    If so he is probably not getting the attention he wants off this other girl so he uses you to talk to while he waits or tries to distract himself.

• This guy is in a relationship with someone but he keeps locking eyes with me, stares at me and has even touched my arm when asking me something he already knew the answer to.

• He probably is a bit of a player who liked to keep he's options open

What Guys Said 2

• eh, its hard to understand without description

• She doesn't work with us.

• "has even touched my arm when asking me something he already knew the answer to. " may a player then

• He likes to flirt.

What Girls Said 0