Are you happy with it mr and mrs americans?

I am from Turkey, yeah u call it middle east. before 10 years ago, when I was about 12 years life was so beautiful and peacefull here. but now... everywhere surround us is in war... that affects us. terror is increased. we dont feel safe. civil people, universty students brillant people is dying for nothng. and guess why all these happening to us? I am sure you all know. do we give u a better life and crudes now? yeah it costs our lifes but who cares? u need that luxury

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps if your religious shit show of a country would fuking mobilise it's forces and help the fucking Kurdish forces fight I. S Then shit wouldn't be so bad.

Right now, your country is fucking begging the UK and US for military support, yet you have 0 fucking intention of helping yourselfs and expect the west to sole your shit for you.

And for your information, UK/US hasn't taken a single drum of oil from Turkey, it Is ISIS who is threatening turkey, not the west...

And before you say what every fucking Turk says "oh but the US is funding ISIS", you realise there is absolutely no evidence to prove that right? It's just bulshit made up by you guys to put hate on the US because y'all hate everyone who isn't a Muslim nation...

Stop blaming your own shit on countries that had fuck all to do with you...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'll like the Bob Dylan song "Masters of War". It expresses your hate well.

The trouble you are having in Turkey I think is more directly related to the Arab Spring which has added to the destabilization in the region that, yes, did start with the U. S. creating a failed state and breeding ground to train terrorist groups in Iraq.

I wish Gore would have won been given the office he rightly won by a majority a votes, I wish we could go back to 2003 and in 2003 I knew it was the wrong thing to do. All I can say to you is not to judge a whole country or race of people by the actions of its government or small minority. Hate does nothing but tear you down, acceptance and mutual understanding is how you move on. This is how I live my life.

What Guys Said 12

• You wouldn't have so many problems if you kicked you radical Muslim leader out of office and gave weapons to Kurds.

• they working for usa. good at tricking people

• our muslim leader... he did so far... but guess he changed his opinion these days and his votes and American support is decreased

• He's a cheat and supports ISIS. The Turkish army could destroy ISIS in a month but your leader would rather have the Kurds take a blow and thousands of people die then give the Kurds assistance and risk them invading Turkey.

• Well, now that that is off your chest take a look out your window... did this change anything over there... I don't wanna come off like a heartless bastards but don't go pointing your finger like you know how it all works.

• Regular americans have no control over what the government does and a lot of us don't even like it

• Hey bish pimping ain't easy.

• I don't know, why is your country in turmoil? I've only heard that their are lot of fanatics growing there for some reason who are trying to repress everyone...
    P. S. I'm not American

• Do fuck off.

• Said the brainwashed future terrorist.

• Classic Turkish mentality. Blame everything on the West and on Israel. Are you so blind to see that your country's retarded foreign and internal policy is the reason why you are in so much trouble. Why not help socialist Kurds fight off ISIS? That would be a simple and perfect solution to all the terror issue in Turkey making Turks and Kurds reconcile.

• Turkey is very delicious.

• If us Americans are responsible for our government and it right to blame us I will blame you for your countries genocides

• well we dont allow the genocide. we did not do that. and even if its happened in past, it doesn't give u the rights of destroyng innocent ppl's life here from other side of world. just hands off. and if u wanna talk about a genocide, the one ur fathers did is clear as day. u killed all native americans

• First off I am part Native American and they weren't genocided most died from disease and it wasn't the people's choice to put them on the trail of tears it was the southerner Andrew Jacksons and you allowed the genocide just as much as we allowed what happened to your country or the native Americans plus even though it will never make up for the crimes of the state but we admit to them and reconcile by giving land back and pay people of native decent but your nations denies their crimes

• So if you get bitten by a bear you blame the woods because the woods make the bear possible? American business interests and even American politicians are not controlled by the American public. The system has imperatives of it's own, it is only vaguely channeled by public opinion. A bureaucracy acts first and foremost to promote the interests of the bureaucracy. The actions taken by 'America' around the globe are a function of wealth-worship and lack of compassion for strangers but those things are not at all restricted to Americans, not at all. America is more like a focal point than an agent.

• We all know USA have started a war both Asia and Africa Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, etc

• We didn't start the war in Yemen but we sure did have to go put our hands in it.

• Nah @sonicRiver USA just spoils everywhere.

What Girls Said 4

• Why rant to normal American civilians about this? Most of them have no say in what their wretched government does, so it's pointless complaining about it here.

• You will not hear me say that the regimes in Iran and Iraq and Afghanistan were good for the people, but they were stable. The west interfered and created a terror dominated world, just because of the thirst for oil to sustain their luxuary life.

• I remember watching the news that said the Turkish government forbid the Kurds living in Turkey to go to Syria to help, because they feared ISIS would target Turkey next for helping. Why do you do that?

• Why do you blame wars on American CITIZENS? I have no control over what my country does. So do you, so the people who are insulting your country to personally attack you are just as ignorant.