Why are black people usually less adventurous and inquisitive?

Of course not all of them are like that, but i've met those from many nationalities from British to American and African and there is very little in doing adventurous travel.

I met many in university but they were never interested in traveling the country, i met many abroad and they didn't want to explore their surroundings. only stay comfortable in the hotel and tourist sites, even tourist activities were a stretch and i've noticed it was the same from all backgrounds. Why is it so common?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we all rooted from Africa and as you may have noticed up until now and even now depending on what country they weren't really up to date or advanced as many other countries traveled across the world and had many advance weapons.
    .

Well when the different countries got their Africans became their slaves. And other than the famous African-Americans that actually were brave enough to travel to north and leave the south. We've always just kind of avoided adventure and the unknown. Don't take chances because usually but not always it doesn't go well... Have you seen scary movies the black person is always the one that worns the other characters not to do that or to go in there and we're always the first to run.

Well it's because we do it in real life to and now you know why.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think this applies at all but if you think about how evolutionarily, black people stayed in Africa. Well black people did leave but then they changed into the other races after leaving. So until very recently the black people that lived in Africa never left until forced. I don't think wanting to travel is the reason that happened though. I just think it's an interesting coincidence.

What Girls Said 2

• People usually act according to their culture or environment they were raised in.

What you are seeing is differences in such.

• I'm quite the adventurous being! I love exploring all that stuff. It could just be the people you've encountered. I'm sure there are plenty more that would rather explore the world than go their whole life barely looking at it.

What Guys Said 2

• well all my black friends are fairly adventurous. Personally, i like travelling... so im not sure where you're getting all that from

• They say "only white people want to do all that crazy shit " in variations. Of course i know they're are plenty that do.

• I don't know, but I do know I want to travel. I haven't been able to yet, but eventually I want to. I would like to go to Canada, Brazil, Japan, Hungary, United Kingdom, and a few other places.