Any one out there a psychic or reads cards?

If so, tell me your past experience and can you do a reading for me? Pretty please!

For those that don't believe in it. Please refrain from commenting. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been working professionally as a psychic for the last two years. Of course, I've always felt that I had a gift. If that's good for you, we can begin; I want to get as much experience as I can in the field.

• Yes :) where do we begin?

Most Helpful Girl

• it needs to be done in person.

• Really? Even with cards?

What Guys Said 3

• You do realise, This type of stuff is 100% complete and utter bulshit that some delusional clown pulled out of their arse? xD

• Thank you for your opinion. I kindly disagree.

• No... I dont believe you because quite simply there is no proof haha, This isn't a debate, You are trying to convince me of the existance of something that has absolutely no credible evidence of it actually being a real thing.
      If there is so much ''prove'' as you spell it, Would you care to share it with me? Id love to see it.

• I'm not debating. You won't believe either way because you are not coming to me with an open mind. I will not reply to this again.

• I used to but Jesus said I can't practice witchcraft anymore.

• Save your time and do something else.

• I have a plethora of time.

What Girls Said 1

• That is all BS... don't believe any of these things

• That's okay if you don't. Belief doesn't make something true or untrue :)