Do you think Victoria's secret should carry a larger variety of sizes?

Currently, they only carry band sizes 32-38, and cup sizes A-DD. I'm comfortable enough in my 32DD, but I would actually need a 30 band and the next cup size up.

• yes they should
  • no, they have a right to carry what they want.
I will shop there because I am still comfortable in the ones they have, I merely used myself as an example so stop felling me stuff about me.

Most Helpful Guy

• They can do what they want, but there are other places that specialize in big cups for small backs. Just shop there instead.

• LOL those are ugly. And I said mine is comfortable enough, but I'm asking this with people in mind who have huge issues with those sizes but shop their because brands that cater to them are outrageously priced and unattractive. I'm kind of torn on the issue.

• I've seen some that are REALLY attractive. Like colorful styles, sexy, even see through! HOT! But it's possible they're outrageously priced.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a c but really struggle because i need like a 26/28 c but find it hard to find that anywhere

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly, I voted for B.

Not because i have anything against girls with big bewbs but... its just one of those things isn't it.

That particular brand caters for women who look like Supermodels and shit, Just as some brands cater for Plus sizes. And... If you dont like how one dosen't accomidate you, just use the other? xD

• They should do what ever they want to do.

• If they wanted to sell more they should sell bigger sizes. I tried to buy my girl a 40DD but they don't carry that size do they said I should get 38DDD which they did have but she said that was the biggest size that store had

• No, then lane bryant would be out of business

• No, I really don't think they should. They don't cater to every size. That's their thing

• no not in this time

• no cuz fat chicks shouldn't be wearing victoria's secret.

• I wasn't only talking about bigger sizes. My sister is 19 (just so you know she isn't some 10 year old trying to fit into a bra there) and she was sized as a 28 D , just because she has a tiny rib cage. Is she a fat chick? Uh, no.

What Girls Said 6

• They can carry whatever they want, but it would be nice if they had bras of bigger sizes. It's hard being a girl with a bigger chest and it sucks that because of having a bigger chest, it is sometimes harder to find sexier bras that make you feel good and confident about your body.

• I think they should. I'm a 32D in their sizes except my underbust is most certainly 28 inches which makes me about 4 inches smaller than their band sizes go.

I'd go elsewhere but VS has the best quality, cutest, and longest lasting bras so...

• Well if 28 is your tape measure size for your rib cage, 32 would be perfect because in bra sizing, your band size is supposed to be four numbers more than your measurement with a tape measure. Unless you mean your rib cage is 24 inches, in that case you would be a 28 band.

• I wish they would. I'm not sure if they do online. I know some stores carry the most commons sizes in stores and then have more unique sizes online. It'd be crazy convenient if they did.

• If they don't carry what you need, shop elsewhere for a bra. They don't have time to cater to every individual's need.

Sites that I patronize for bras include
    Adoreme. com
    figleaves. com

• I wish they carried my size. I'm a DDD. it hard to find bra my size.

• yes they should.