(Only for believes! If not don't respond) would God not like it if humans listened to songs with bad words & negativity like 'die mf die' by dope?

I like die mf die but just cuz of how it sounds ONLY! I don't like the message but it's just so catchy. As well as other songs with bad words & or messages like 'go forth and die' (that song actually sounds like a song that was made in hell or sung by satan (seriously) (listen to it if u get the time. It's a good song :D

ps U will never guess where I first heard 'go forth and die' from but go head guess 😄 I wanna see what u people think

Most Helpful Guy

• No, he wouldn't care. According to the Bible, cussing is only a sin when it is directed towards an actual person, with the desire for them to be harmed.

But even if the song had that intention towards an actual person, it is no worse than any other sin, and it won't stand between you and your salvation.

What Girls Said 4

• For those unaware:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVOnvBQP0Wg

When I was still in church, I can tell you for a fact people did not appreciate any kind of heavy music, especially THAT song.

Some church people think Pokemon is demonic, lmao.

• I have a hard time with this too. I think he doesn't like it if it influences us. It depends on if it changes your behavior and life with him and the people around him. I listen to music with not so great lyrics but it's because I love the song. I just ignore the message.

• Do you feel conflicted while listening? If so, then that could be the spirit reprimanding you

• God doesn't like a lot of stuff like:

-sex before marriage
    -disrespecting your parents
    -stealing
    -jealousy

Etc... But we do it isn't that why he died for our sins?

• Jesus died for our sins yes, however for the sacrifice to work (send you to heaven) you must say you will turn away from sin & actually follow through. Preying to God saying you will sin no more (but knowing U will sin intentionally in the future) is like sinning in gods face (obviously)

• So are you dome listening to the devils music?

• I just like the tune of it & it helps me think of awesome music videos in my mind (from my imagination, not from YouTube)

What Guys Said 7

• Just responding here to tell you there is no God. Have a nice day.

• A goat is singing the song 😂 can imagine Satan in a funny way lol 😂

• Go forth & ... Listen to the song

• Only die motherfucker die says 'shit' but only once in the entire song

• I prefer EDM...

• You don't have to take the lyrics to heart to like a song

• Look up white metal

• @OpinionOwner

I looked up "white metal" and all that came up was a picture of a pile of shit?

To quote Hank Hill, "can't you see you're not making Christianity better, you're just making rock and roll worse."

• Why would god give a shit about that?

• I love that jam!!!

• Shame there is no god to dislike that kind of music xD