What were your favortive childhood shows?

Most Helpful Girl

• Beverly Hillbillies
    Green Acres
    I Love Lucy
    Three's Company
    Brady Bunch
    Leave It To Beaver
    Sanford and Son
    The Jeffersons
    The Love Boat
    The Cosby Show
    Full House
    The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
    Saved By The Bell
    Boy Meets World
    The Nanny
    Family Matters
    Sabrina The Teenage Witch
    I Dream Of Genie
    Good Times
    The Golden Girls
    Sister Sister
    Scooby-Doo: Where Are You?
    Moesha
    The Wild Thornberrys
    Ed, Edd 'n Eddy
    Dragon Tales
    Avatar: The Last Airbender
    Kim Possible
    Lizzie McGuire
    That's So Raven
    Even Stevens
    Etc...(Disney Shows)

I love all of these shows. I watched them all the time. I grew up watching a lot of older shows as a kid. Both my sister and I enjoyed them quite a bit. Yeah, we watched a lot of Disney Channel, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shows, but I loved my adult shows in which I wouldn't understand the context of the things they said until later, but I still found it entertaining and funny. I also watched a lot of soap operas. - As The World Turns, Guiding Light - so sad when they both ended. :( I continue to watch Bold and the Beautiful and Young and the Restless (on and off).

Wow, I just looked at my list and realized how big it is... wow.

What Guys Said 9

• Transformers Beast wars! way more complex then I understood as a kid believe it or not... I used to have a VHS tape I would record it on (it started as I left for the bus) an I would watch it when I got home from school with my snack. then just record over it over and over until he tape broke!

I feel really old, I just looked at your age, you probably hardly remember VHS...

• Oh I remember VHS we have alit if tapes. I used to watch everything on them. And I don't think I've watched beast wars but I have seen cartoon transformers.

• Oh thats cool then, I just know DVD was the standard by 2002 for the most part. and it was the first US made CGI cartoon, looks pretty dated now, but at the time it was freakin cool!

• Oh we have a ton of VHS tapes.

• There's so many. I liked most things on a tv block known as toonami in the late 90s early 00s. The Old Scooby Doo, Batman/Superman the Animated show (they'd never let shows like that be shown on kids channels today) Swat Kats, Mighty Ducks the animated cartoon.

• 0|0
  • Saved by the Bell, The Fresh Prince, Boy Meets World, Anamaniacs, and of course DB and DBZ.

• All the black shows sister sister smart guy Family matters degrassi when drake was on it all that cousin skeeter hey Arnold

• Game of Thrones.

• Sponge Bob.

• The Three Stooges

• all of them

What Girls Said 11