Am I a midget Please help?

I'm 4'10 but my doctor says I might be 5'0 am I a midget? (Is there a way I can maybe grow more than 5'0?)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not a midget but that is short.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are less than 4'10 then you are qualified as a midget according to Wikipedia.

"In humans, dwarfism is sometimes defined as an adult height of less than 4 feet 10 inches (58 in; 147 cm). Dwarfism can be caused by about 200 distinct medical conditions, such that the symptoms and characteristics of individuals with dwarfism vary greatly..."

You cannot grow any more than your height.
    Just love who you are.
    You cannot dwell on what cannot be changed.
    Wear heels or sneaker wedges for a little more height if you want.

• How old are you?
      If you are over 16-17 you won't grow any more.
      If you're under those ages you'll probably spring up a few inches.

What Guys Said 10

• 4' 10" does not make you a midget. You would know for sure if you showed signs of dwarfism. It is short, but there will be thousands of guys who will love you just the same. My sister is only 5' 1" at 21, and there is a girl in one of our local shops that must be about your size now. She got married recently, as I noticed her engagement ring a long while ago, and she now has a wedding ring too.

Remember, all the best things come in small packages!!

• It says You're under 18 , maybe you will go to like 5'3 or something.

Plus most men don't mind short women.
    Now if you're a guy and your less than 5'5, that's a problem

• 4' 10" is official dwarf status, but you're under 18, so you're probably still growing.

Like how old are you, 15?

• that's not midget and many guys like short girls so don't worry ;)
    how old are you by the way cause you are under 18 maybe you are short cause of age I don't know

• Awwwwww <3

• Haha you you fuckin smurf

• You don't stop growing till your like 19, be patient.

• Eat a lot doughnuts. You can overcome your height if your chunkier. It works.

• You're taller than Krillin

• Why didn't ask your doctor this?

What Girls Said 3

• Well, if you have good posture that increases your height. Otherwise, no you can't grow taller unless your body calls for it. There's no herbal remedy that will help you with that. Why does it matter if your short? There's nothing wrong with being short. My sister is 4'11" and she loves her height. I'm 5'2" and I wish I were shorter, but I am satisfied that I'm not any taller than that.

• You can play basketball or volleyball to grow some inches, but you won't be magically 5'10", maybe 5'2" or 5'3".

• Im laughing so hard right now LOL the title...
    But no there is really nothing u can do other than surgery. Its all genetics

• AT least ur taller than snooki