What Is your favorite music type?

I like death rock and metal. You? I'm just curious.

0|0
14|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Death rock and metal too, but really any forms of rock. Soul, punk, garage, grunge, classic, folk, hardcore, indie, etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I listen to everything depending on mood, the genres I will not listen to is dubstep (anything similar to it), death anything, heavy metal and underground rap.

1|0
    0|0
  • Metal, followed by blues rock and then everything else. You got to have some variety.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love almost all genres (except death metal and bluegrass), but my favorite genres are R&B, Soul, Metal, Rock, EDM, Dubstep, and Rap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alternate rock, epic music, metal, rock, rap and classical in descending order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Folk and folk rock, trad jazz, African, cow punk, bluegrass. That'll do for starters!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like almost any type of rock except for death metal/rock. Heaviest I can dig are hardcore/melodic hardcore or sludge metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly hard rock, metal, and country, but I listen to just about everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Electro/Progressive House, Dubstep and old Turkish (70's & 80's)

0|0
    0|0
  • Rap, Rock, Pop
    Rap:Ice cube, Dr, dre, Eazy-E, Snoop dogg
    Pop: a lot of singers
    Rock: Linkin park the most

0|0
    0|1
  • Hip Hop
    R&B/Soul

0|0
    0|0
  • I love hardrock, indie rock , indie pop, reggae, pop and hiphoprap

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm listening metal - rock music and playing electro guitar for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is uplifting, and vocal trance. Pumping house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alternative Rock

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock, jazz, blues, rock n' roll, ska, jazz fusion, classical, 20th Century classical, acoustic guitar, a bit of folk, experimental, prog rock, doo wop, big band, cowpunk, a bit of country, bar rock, a little reggae, bluegrass, lounge stuff like Tom Waits, a couple of crooners, electric blues, Chicago blues, Texas blues, funk, jump blues, early bossa nova, blues rock, a little Tin Pan Alley. I think that's everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • all types baby

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Alternative rock, punk rock, pop rock, classic rock, rap rock, acoustic stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mainly listen to Alternative music or Indie Rock, but I love all kinds of music (except country).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll always be partial to punk and thrash, and 90s alt-rock

0|0
    0|0
  • i like electronic rock like Depeche Mode

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic rock and some metal. I've recently got into more current rock like Sleeping With Sirens etc. but my favourite band are Guns N' Roses aha

0|0
    0|0
  • Folk/rock/metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indie, alternative, some rock, a bit of pop, show tunes, and the oldies (music from the 50's, 60's, and 80's in particular)

0|0
    0|0
  • I listen to all types of music, but I LOVE classic rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Openminded, listening to many genres

0|0
    0|0
  • Viking/Folk metal and Grunge rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any type of Rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • metal, rock and opera