Do guys like short girls?

I'm 4'10 and my friends are all more than 5'0 but boys only like them is it because I'm short?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like women, Men have all sorts of different preferences. I PREFER women between the height of 4' and 5'. Of course that wouldn't stop me from dating a woman who was between 5' and 6', It's just what I find to be attractive. I'm 5 10' and I love the way a woman feels when I hold her and her head is on my chest.
    Eventually, you will meet someone who thinks you are perfect just the way you are so hold your head high!!!

What Guys Said 15

• Uh, I hate feet and inches. Let's see... that's about 147 cm, that's like 26 cm smaller than me, 26 cm that's a little more than a head.
    Almost perfect. I love short girls.
    So, where are we going for our first date? ;p

• Yeah they do. Don't worry

• Why not juz lemme LUV u babe 👄💋

• Yes, definitely. I'd be without a date ever since I'm short myself if I didn't like short girls.

• Love short gurls they dont have to get on there knees to give Bjs and its fun to watch this cock disappear in that short chick lol

• U r really short for me I am 6'1 I am srry :(

• I love short girls

• 5'0-5'5 is the shortest height that i have seen before. 4'10 is extremely short.

• Some guys are into short girls, yes

• Yes i do like short i dont like them to be taller then me

• My girlfriend is short and we are the cutest couple. Im 6"0 and she's 5"3

• No. I think most guys prefer shorter girls.

• Yes god yes. Your the perfect height for blowjobs. As long as your not s moped.

• Yes! Why do girls keep asking this? The answer is YES!

• Ohh sweet girl :) there are too many boys who love short girls i am one of them being short musnt be a problem for girls , dont think like that

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. They do. I have a friend who is the same height and she has a thing with a guy that could potentially become something more. I'm considered short at 5'2" as my height and I don't have a lot of trouble getting guys (my trouble is keeping them #commitmentphobe ). My sister is 4'11" and she has two guys fighting for her heart.

• I'm pretty short and I still get guys, so don't worry