Do guys like short girls?

I'm 4'10 and my friends are all more than 5'0 but boys only like them is it because I'm short?

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like women, Men have all sorts of different preferences. I PREFER women between the height of 4' and 5'. Of course that wouldn't stop me from dating a woman who was between 5' and 6', It's just what I find to be attractive. I'm 5 10' and I love the way a woman feels when I hold her and her head is on my chest.
    Eventually, you will meet someone who thinks you are perfect just the way you are so hold your head high!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Uh, I hate feet and inches. Let's see... that's about 147 cm, that's like 26 cm smaller than me, 26 cm that's a little more than a head.
    Almost perfect. I love short girls.
    So, where are we going for our first date? ;p

2|0
    0|1
  • Yeah they do. Don't worry

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not juz lemme LUV u babe 👄💋

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely. I'd be without a date ever since I'm short myself if I didn't like short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love short gurls they dont have to get on there knees to give Bjs and its fun to watch this cock disappear in that short chick lol

0|0
    0|0
  • U r really short for me I am 6'1 I am srry :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'0-5'5 is the shortest height that i have seen before. 4'10 is extremely short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are into short girls, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do like short i dont like them to be taller then me

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is short and we are the cutest couple. Im 6"0 and she's 5"3

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think most guys prefer shorter girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes god yes. Your the perfect height for blowjobs. As long as your not s moped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Why do girls keep asking this? The answer is YES!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh sweet girl :) there are too many boys who love short girls i am one of them being short musnt be a problem for girls , dont think like that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. They do. I have a friend who is the same height and she has a thing with a guy that could potentially become something more. I'm considered short at 5'2" as my height and I don't have a lot of trouble getting guys (my trouble is keeping them #commitmentphobe ). My sister is 4'11" and she has two guys fighting for her heart.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty short and I still get guys, so don't worry

0|0
    0|0