It's Wednesday, How's your day going (: ?

How's your day going guys, anything exciting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Typical work day and I got a random pimple. FML!

• I feel you mine is basically school and work. And don't worry about the pimple it will eventually go away. You just enjoy your day and don't let little things ruin your day (:

• School? But it's summer D;
      Having both is harsh

• I know I have summer school :/ but thank God I have two more weeks left (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to the movies with my mom (we were movie hopping). I've been super emotional for some reason. For the past month it feels like I'm on my period every day without the bleeding, cramps or bloating. I can't get my emotions in control. So, while at the movies, every sad scene we watched I started breaking down into tears. We watched The Book Of Life and it was about love, romance and friendship and stuff and all it did was make me miss my best friend even more since we haven't talked in two months. I miss him tremendously, but I don't have the courage to contact him. :/ So my day has been somewhat pleasant, but mostly miserable.

• Aww don't worry I have those days sometimes too and if you don't mind I would just encourage you to contact your best friend. Life's too short just do what you feel like doing, don't be afraid. Hope you feel better and hope your day gets a little brighter (:

What Guys Said 16

• chillin as always, gotta do some work on my bike but other than that cool :P

• It's Thursday where I live :) :) My day is ok, nothing exciting though. How is your day?

• That's good (: and yeah it's Wednesday where I live lol. And my day is going well too nothing exciting but good, thanks thank you for asking (:

• That's great ! (: what did you major in if you don't mind me asking. That's a big accomplishment :D

• It is a Bachelor of International Tourism Management (BITM) and my major was Hospitality.

• as usual... my head's filled wid synth-related music... :p

• It's been alright :) what about you?:)

• Nearly over in the UK. Been really exciting. I was watching paint dry... *yawn*

• That's cool :)

• So was the paint! and SHHH! you woke me up *returns to natural position in life - horizontal*

• Went to paris with my cousin so that was pretty cool

• Bittersweet. Met with some old friends which was awesome but I also found out that my next door neighbour died :(. She wasn't even old.

• Alhamdulillah.

Same old here, what about you?

• It was okay thanks had a okay Wednesday, It's Thursday now new day to get the blood going.

• just another day nothing special

• Day off.

Video games and cooking in my undies.

• Wednesday is over. Today is Thursday and I hope Friday night comes fastly :)

• Actually, it's almost Thursday. And my day was crappy.

• it'S Thursday

• if you think so

• we went for mcdonalds earlier so it's been great. lol do you ask this question everyday?

• No I don't ask it every day.

What Girls Said 8

• Nah, it's Thursday for me :P It's going okay, nothing too exciting.

• It's Wednesday for me lol, but I'm glad your day is going well. Hope you continue to have a great day (:

• My day is pretty good but I have been thinking it's Thursday all day lol!

• It's going pretty good. I worked out but now my head is hurting a little bit :(

• Good to hear and the same happens to me sometimes :/ but it will eventually go away.

• Boring so far :/

• Don't worry hopefully it will get better and less boring (:

• @puppyMAD Hush puppy! I thought we've established this? You can't win with me in verbal sparring. Or any kind of sparring for that matter lol ;)

• I'm not looking for a spar anymore. I've learned my lesson... unless you want to beat me again and smell victory! I'll be happy to help :P

• I had a lot of eating disorder relapse behavior that I had to snap out of but besides that it was pretty good. The weather was nice today

• It's the same as everyday. Only difference is i took a different route to work.

• This day I wasn't productive at all!
    Bad day!

• Nothing much