Would you rather have no arms or no legs?

No legs or no arms if you had to choose between what pair to keep and loose

• No legs
    60% (12)83% (19)72% (31)Vote
  • No Arms
    40% (8)17% (4)28% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• No legs, at least I can still masturbate

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd ratehe have no arms... My aema would get tired way before my legs would if I had to push myself around on a wheel chair.

But it's kinda sad I literally practice using my feet to get things if I didn't have my hands one day. Lol... Is that weird?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I would rather have no legs.

I like to pick up and feel things, as well as touch things. I couldn't imagine how boring sex would be without arms. I also couldn't imagine living my daily life without arms but I think it could be possible without legs.

There is advanced medical technology for prosthetic arms and legs though. That's always a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No legs, because they have extremely good artificial legs these days that would make no one else even know they are not real. I have not seen any artificial arms.

0|0
    0|0
    • You should see what those modern artificial legs are capable of.

• I would rather have full use of my arms and need a wheel chair than be able to walk but not use my arms. Prosthetic limbs are expensive and complicated. I could get a cheap pair of functioning legs instead of getting arms that are just for show or are limited in what they can grab.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think no legs would be easier to manage

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I use my arms more than my legs. Plus I don't get laid enough so feet aren't going to cut it.
    Best answer for girls: I can't hold a gal in my arms if I don't have any!! 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • well if you have no lets at lest you can to spend the rest of your life rolling around in a cool wheel chair and you can do tricks what can you do with legs 3 legged race? as if arms are better plus u can still play video games

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't do stuff without hands. at least with legs they have some prosthetics

0|0
    0|0
  • No legs, because I will need my arms to shoot myself if I ever end up without legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you do if a double amputee chases you down a dark alley?

It's OK he's most likely armless.

HA! HA!
    Dadjoke

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i would much rather have no legs. You can still do most things with your arms. Plus my hips are really inflexible.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can train your legs and feet to do lots of the stuff your arms do. I would not be able to deal with not being able to walk and run.

0|0
    0|0
  • No legs. I can get prostatic legs and still be able to walk. prostatic arms won't let you hold things and feel things though

0|0
    0|0
  • From passed experience I can tell you losing the use of your legs is way easier to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No legs...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather loose my legs than my arms

0|0
    0|0
  • No arms I can't run without my legs.

0|0
    0|0