Am I right to be angry at my friend who lost me over 600 dollars?

He made me go into some scam bar. I told him not to go into it but he went in and I didn't. Then he called me several times telling me it's safe and to come in, trying hard to convince me. But he was clearly drunk. Eventually I gave in and went in for a drink with him and that cost over 600 dollars as they charge extremely high scam prices on the drinks and the doormen don't let you out until you've paid.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you are.

• That was a year ago but to this day I hate him for it. If he wasn't one of my closest friends id probably get the money back by taking him to court.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, because technically you didn't listen to your common sense/conscious/intuition.

• I left asap though so didn't lose as much as him. I tried to drag him out but he refused so I left him in there and he woke up to an empty bank account.

• Then cut your losses and lesson learned.

• Indeed, by angry at yourself for having no common sense.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• What country is this?

• Yes but you should've ignored him

• It doesn't matter you still lost 600 bucks because you didn't just leave