What about you?

Your mind detects patterns better than 96% of the population
What about you?
Only 4% of the human population can get the same result as you did!
You have a truly unique mind that can spot even the slightest difference and calculate all the different possibilities.
On top of that, you're very patient when you need to be and that gives you the peace of mind to actually concentrate and reach the right conclusion instead of giving up like 40% of the population.

Haha, did not expect that!

What about you? Take this quiz and find out!
https://www.playbuzz.com/carterjones10/can-you-pass-the-patterns-intelligence-test

Most Helpful Girl

• I took this a while ago, I got the same result as you. That test was fucking easy tho.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got same :-
    What about you?

What Girls Said 3

• I got this but I'm pretty much incapable of sitting through entire tests so I just guessed through it all.

• Same as you

• Got the same results as you

What Guys Said 1

• This test is fake af lol. you don't even review ur answers. and ifyou answer wrong on purpose, it will still say you are the top 4 percent lmao. click bait.

• Yep, but maaaaan they are fun when you have nothing better to do :D