What is your favourite smell on the opposite sex?

Currently I smell like a mixture of cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut, orange, clove, mint, and wood. I personally like smelling spicy/woodsy with a hint of nuttiness and a chocolate/sweet base and freshness from fruit and herb oils.

I LOVE when women smell like vanilla/butter cream or some sort of fruit like apples. Love, love, love it. I knew a girl who smelled just like red velvet cake and I wanted to eat her up every time I smelled her.

What scent do you like? Could be a cologne/perfume, could be a specific smell, could be au naturel, who knows!

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• On my boyfriend, it's smoke. I just associate smoke with him (from his love of bonfires, bonfire knight, fireworks, anything to do with that kinda thing really). Also mint and oranges :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Fresh scents! Not too strong but not too mild either.

A little hint of this "woody" scent (not sure if that is the right word).

Lol, some scents makes you feel refreshed just by getting a sniff of it.

Love those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing Bombshell by Victorias Secret

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cologne.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Clean. I like a clean smell. So, no smell.
    If she has a smell, then something very light like maybe a hand lotion that smells nice or a very light non-fruity perfume. I HATE fruity smelling perfume... A strong fruity smelling perfume will keep me a thousands miles away from any woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • cocoa butter, vanilla, and cinnamon. huge turn on if their hair smells like all these things. :O

0|0
    0|0