Will Donald trump actually become president?

Will Donald trump actually become president? if not who do you think has the best chance.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he has the money. Scott walker has the base and the money so he'll probably win the primary.

• You're kidding right? Trump has way more money then all of the candidates, easily, trust me if he loses it won't be because of that.

• @Pheonix98 I honestly think the Choke brothers will pull the through to get him the money he needs. However he wot get a lot of money from the people.
      I even if trump won the primary he doesn't have the vote of the minorities which is what the Republican Party is really trying to get right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• if its between Hilary and Trump Id rather vote for trump because Id rather know the person i'm voting for is not a hypocrite and a liar... He's racist up front and doesn't hide behind a computer and I respect that even though i'm a rapist in his ignorant eyes

What Girls Said 3

• Let's hope not.

• Honestly I think Hilary is going to win

• I doubt it.

What Guys Said 17

• I think he is too controversial to amass enough support - If the republicans could get a mainstream canditate he/she may win assuming Hillary wins democratic nomination. I don't if Jeb Bush has enough support either

• So far Rubio, Walker and another republican candidate are cleaning up the swing states.
    It really depends on who the republican part chooses as their candidate. If it's some radical he won't be elected but if he is more center then he will probably destroy at the polls.

• I hope not, that would be worse than George W. Bush. With so many celebrities pulling their support away from him because of his racist comments towards Mexicans he could lose pretty badly. Especially since Latinos are voting in larger numbers.

Let's just hope that more Mexicans vote in 2016 and Trump never gets elected.

• I can't say, the race is far from being over, we'll just have to wait and see how the other candidates do.

• It would be scary.

• He won't he just makes it easier for Hillary Clinton. There is no doubt that Hillary will became a president next year.

• No he will not, I'll bet my savings on that.

• He's most likely paid to act extreme thus making the other republican candidates look moderate... He is a paid actor after all (the apprentice) and he obviously loves money...

• Politics is about strategically brainwashing the masses. This is one step towards influencing most of the people you encounter daily to warm up to the true plant... I would say pony in the race, but that would just be a lie.

• I'm not really a fan of any of the candidates, especially Trump, but I hope Sanders wins.

• He killed any chance he had from Mexican and Hispanic voters and whoever else

• The elections are rigged by big corporations so no he won't.

• If he does then... good luck to you guys, i guess

• if so, populatoin will go rom 300 million to 100...

• It'll be Hillary Clinton for the Dems, and Rubio, Christie, or Kasich for the GOP.

• If he does, I'm moving to Canada

• Yes cuz he will win the Latino vote.

(that's sarcasm for the people to dumb to recognize it.)

• No chance, he's my least favorite of the Republicans but I trust the Dems even less. I like Ben Carson the best, but I think it will be Clinton or Sanders for the Dem nod and Bush or Walker for the Republicans. I like Walker the best of those candidates.