I lost my inspiration?

I've draw all my life, It was almost an adiction for me then I start to write poetry, however I always loved to draw and I kept doing it until this year, I have months without making a good drawing, and I don't feel excited like before with the idea of drawing something.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Take a break then go back to it when you're inspired.

• The problem is that I'm working whit this guy that haves a small comic company. He was looking for an artist, I sign up and now this.

What Guys Said 3

• it's normal and can happen to everyone who's into this hobby... so i guess u've got find sth dat will inspire u... in which form of art u r interested?

• Do you mean once you started writing poetry, drawling kind of lost it's edge?

• No, I've been writing poetry for years and never had an issue whit drawing at the same time until this year.

• hmmmm, I am not sure then because i do both, classical painting and poetry and I have never had a problem with being inspired, except for me it only comes at certain times, and while I can paint while not being inspired for writing it is really hard.

• Draw infinity signs like a side ways 8 it's was I use to do in class when I couldn't think straight