Which game should I get for the Xbox One, Dead Rising 3 or The Witcher III?

• Dead Rising 3
  • The Witcher III

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Given they are both the third incarnations which of the previous games did you prefer?

As I hear it Witcher 3 is an improvment over the previous games, while Dead Rising 3 has lost sight of what made the series fun... but then that could still be good.

Overall Witcher 3 looks the more interesting game, done more origionally, in a more interesting setting, and in a more interesting genre.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been. playing the Witcher III for a while now and I can assure you it's such an awesome game. Great ambiance, main character, combat, storyline, but with enough free space. I love it.

What Guys Said 6

• the witcher II may have its problems, but the pure amount of content in this game makes it a better money/hour of enjoyment than skyrim even...

• reviews for the witch III have been through the roof... and I've heard a lot of great things about it. I'd go for that personally

• Dead Rising 3 is a pretty solid game, but honestly it has nothing on Witcher 3.

• withcer 3... without a doubt, I haven't enjoyed a game that much in years...

• Dead Rising 3 seems good but I don't know you must ask this on any game forums..

• Or spend your money on something non video game oriented and be cool!