Poll: if you owned a store and you saw a mother breastfeeding her baby, would you kick her out?

• Yes
  • No
  • If she walked in with a baby I'd kick her out (woudn't want a crying baby disturbing patrons)

Most Helpful Girl

• Other people watching it would be a little weird out seeing that. If that causes people to leave then I honestly would have to ask her to do it more discreetly. I have to make a living and be able to buy food. If something like that causes me to lose money. I will be a heartless bitch and care more about myself and my income.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not, unless it disturbed people, I'd probably just find her a more private place to do it within the store so neither her nor my patrons are disturbed.

What Girls Said 6

• No. As far as I'm concerned, it's no different to a woman taking out a bottle and feeding her child, so I think it's perfectly fine for her to sit there. Besides, what should I ask her to do instead? Go and sit on a toilet with her young baby? I'm not going to ask her to leave or make her uncomfortable just because some people aren't comfortable with a child being fed :/

• Absolutely not. She has to feed her baby, and it isn't like her nipples are all exposed. If her breast was just completely exposed I'd politely ask her to cover up, but I would never kick her out.

• Nope. Whenever people complain about seeing something they don't like, I always say the same thing: "Don't like what you see, don't look." It's not that hard not to look at something you might think is 'unpleasant.' Although I don't see how breastfeeding mother could even fit in that category. She is feeding her hungry child. Would people rather her ignore her hungry baby until later?

• Of course not...

• Prob offer her a chair or something.

• No, it's perfectly natural.

What Guys Said 10

• Guess what? When a woman is breastfeeding, the baby's head hides her breast very well. That makes it more than clear that people hating that are hypocrites with a very dirty mind.

• allow her to use an office for her privacy and comfort

• No, I support breastfeeding in public.

• No, I wouldn't.

• I don't know. I guess as long as she buys something, I wouldn't kick her out.

• no why would I do that? If you don't like it go shop elsewhere she has a right to feed her baby

• I wouldn't kick her out but I would kindly asked her to do it discreetly.

• no way. It's not wrong. or any threat to my lovely buisswax

• No wtf it's perfectly natural

• I've owned a store. I never thought about it. Kids got to eat.