Is it true that if a guy is getting a free bone he'd take it?

Sort of like, let's say there's one girl who is paying no attention to him, and another one who is paying a lot, he'd go for the one paying a lot, because oh what the heck?

Most Helpful Guy

• if the one paying a lot of attention to him is attractive to him then yea

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys will and some guys won't. It depends on the guy. Usually the confident guys just ignore the ones they aren't interested in. The ones who are more insecure might go for the easier one.

What Guys Said 4

• No... It does help to pay attention to people you like though. It gets you brownie points for being actively involved rather then playing games.

• Well if the girl pays no attention to him why would he go after her? Especially if someone else is?

• depends on what he's after?

• I wouldn't go for a girl at all unless I liked her. Fortunately there was always a selection of likeable girls interested in me. If a girl was paying no attention to me I most likely would even notice her.

What Girls Said 2

• Well obviously, why would anyone go for the person ignoring hem when there is someone paying attention to them?

• Yeah of course.