Jealousy? how to cope with it?

Jealousy? how to cope with it?

It is such a strong and pianful emotion and a person is powerless against its source

I find it just burns so bad on the inside and it comes from my own mind.

I get most jealous over body issues, i do not like how i look, but i do what i can to stay healthy, its just not in my genes.

Most Helpful Guy

• -shrugs- I don't know I've never been jealous.

• lucky maybe how do you do that? if you can describe it in words?

• "I am a shrugger in every way except physical"
      -shrugs-

• @idkduuude lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• You really have to tackle that on an internal level. Some people are often jealous because they have trust issues in terms of relationships. If you have trust issues, then what is the source of that, if its an ex that cheated on you, you know the source, but then you must figure a way to trust the next person and not project your jealously on to them when they are simply doing something like talking to another girl socially. Let the person you're dating know why you have trust issues and the importance of you trusting them now. The biggest thing would be, you're going to have to hold your tongue, pull yourself back, sit down, take a drink, whatever you need to not to be "that girl" who is so jealous she sabatoges her own relationships.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• you need to accept yourself as you are
    otherwise it can burn you
    there is and there will be always someone beautiful than you
    but you are you, you are just unique
    you need to like and embrace yourself

• I don't get jealous often but when I do... Holy crap.
    I try to just listen to this song... Then it usually just gets worse, but whatever, it helps in a way cx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1gLGjPFkRA

• Just don't think about what is making you jealous.