Have you ever got outnumbered in a fight? How did it go down?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never have.

Most Helpful Guy

• Multiple times...

Mugging: Got a black eye, gave a broken nose and probably a black eye but I didn't see him the next day. Won and kept my money. Two guys...

Park fight: Hip tossed one to focus on the other. Took no real damage and won. Two guys...

Different park fight: Got punched in the neck and backed up and got out of there... 7 guys... I'm not getting kicked in the head but a bunch of assholes. No damage, dude hit like a bitch.

What Girls Said 1

• I've never been in a fight.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah once or twice, I still won, but not without injury, of course I wasn't actually trying to nor did I want to actually hurt or kill them either. It would be a different outcome if it was the latter.

• I don't believe so. I roughhoused with a guy in middle school in front of a bunch of guys I didn't really know well. But, other than that, no.

• Yes there have been a couple of times where two or more people came at me and I handled myself just fine, didn't even get hit.

• If you are outnumbered run in my hood niggas will kick you in your head