Has anybody ever got in a knife fight? How did it go down?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never have.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in a few fights where guys pulled knives. Basically people who pull knives have ever been trained on how to fight with a knife and I simpily kicked their ass. if a man holds a knife pointing up in a knife fight fear the knife but dont fear the man.

What Girls Said 2

• my friend went to go fight this mexican dude and there was a shit ton of other people there so i had a knife and brass knuckles on me -_-
    didn't have to use them though so i'm glad.
    loool i don't think i'd be able to do that to someone

• nope! that's scary

What Guys Said 3

• I was 12 and the guy was the brother of a gang banger the harpies. And he brought a knife. and he swung it k moved and knocked his out. with my elbow to his ear. he was on the floor bleeding and I wailed on him til my friend got me off of him. I caught him like 3 times. Until I was like 15 then I moved. And moved as well. But yeah. when he got the k ife I was lkme I gotta hit him as hard as possible. It in the face this time. I always go for the body shot. And sweep legs lol

• Yea he cut my esophagus out and I died

• I've had a couple of people come at me with knives. Disarmed them easily.