Are you an extravert or an introvert? Am I the only one like this?

In case you don't know what they mean, an extravert is a person who likes to be around other people/is very social ("an outgoing, overly expressive person") and an introvert is someone who prefers to be alone ("a shy, reticent person"). I'm an extravert, and I was wondering what other extraverts are like when they are upset. For some reason, when I'm upset I actually prefer to be around other people. I feel like being around others helps me talk about what's going on and makes me feel better about the situation. Which one are you, and how are you like when you're upset?

Haha sorry for the typo... *extrovert

Most Helpful Guy

• Introvert and Extrovert have nothing to do with your social skills and has everything to do with how socializing makes you feel.

Introverts don't 'like being alone', they NEED to take breaks from heavy socializing to regenerate their energy. Extroverts too don't 'like being around people', they just NEED to socialize to feel energized. There's a lot of awkward extroverts;There's a lot of social introverts.

To answer your question, I'm a bit of an ambivert/possible extrovert, but I unfortunately have problems with anxiety and need to be alone a lot/reject socializing all the time. The reason I claim that I'm an extrovert is that after I do socialize either with friends or with a random stranger, I feel like I can take on the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an introvert. I like socializing and hanging out with friends (although my social anxiety makes that a little difficult) but I need time alone or else I get really irritable and exhausted. Being an introvert doesn't make you shy, it's just like Nuqood said.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a Introvert i much rather be alone, if i had a girlfriend i would do
    things and go places with her but I'm probably better off with someone like me
    I like being around people for certain amount time but not too long when
    i'm upset i like to be alone or sometimes just me and another person to
    talk to is enough. Sure if i was upset and had girlfriend i would like to
    cuddle with her , i'm affectionate type but can be sensitive i don't mind
    girls controlling me or being dominatinating with me to certain point
    some things i hate is someone who knows it's 80 some degrees outside
    keeps opening the door and closing it knowing the A/C is on etc but i am
    pretty good natured guy, i tend to let someone who's upset affect me easy
    when i have a S/O i love doing stuff for them i have no problem about with that
    stuff ,

• I have no Idea,
    Most of my highschool life I avoided people
    now I talk to everybody I meet and try to be friends with them...

• Mixed as in I got both qualities 😂

• I am definitely an introvert I enjoy being alone

• I'm a wallflower that pretends to be an extravert

• I'm an introvert but I wish I wasn't, I get lonely.

What Girls Said 3

• It's *extrovert, actually and no you're not the only one. Most people are probably extroverts.
    I'm an ambivert-"A person whose personality has a balance of extrovert and introvert features."
    When I'm upset, I need to be alone it helps clear my mind and eventually feel better. People usually just piss me off even more tbh.

• i'm an extrovert

• I'm a introvert :/