What was the most scary dream you had?

Try to be as descriptive as possible & if ur not sure what happened try not to. Stick to things you KNOW happened

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger and we lived in this realy old 2 story house, I had terrible nightmares. And the nightmares were SO real. They all took place in my room and usually started with me 'waking up'. My mom swears that the house was haunted lmao.

The worst dream I remember was this:
    In the dream, I woke up. But what woke me in the dream were noises coming from my closet. Then my dresser. And my bed was moving as if someone was on it with me. And then the door started to open, and that's when my dream self tried to wake up. In my dream, I woke up again but it felt real. I don't really remember what happened after that but I woke up screaming and ended up sleeping in my parents room.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had some wild ones. Off the top of my head me and a couple of family members were being chased by someone with a knife. We make onto a elevator and as we are riding randomly one of my family members starts trying to stab me and the other one. I was like wtf? I think I watched something crazy before I went to bed.

• What did you watch? (If you remember)

• I love hannibal😂😂😂

• @aoifeislovable I read your opinion. One time I dreamed someone was shooting me and I woke up the moment a bullet hit my heart.

What Girls Said 5

• I had a dream where my friends and I were being chased by seriel killers... yeah they all died and then I woke up after i got stabbed😂😂😂

• Nice! Sounds like a dream I could really have got involved in (if I dremt it)

• I used to have this reoccurring dream sequence when I was like 5 that I would go to this world that was blue with yellow spots. Like everything was freaking blue with yellow spots, even the inhabitants. It was slightly different every time but somehow I would get to th r center of town and as the dream progressed people would get increasingly more hostile towards me as more people realized I wasn't blue with yelow spots. Once at the center of town I would get stabbed/burned by a huge angry mob.

• I died from drowning in an ocean :(

• Whenever I experience sleep paralysis.

• I was chased by a murderer and I couldn't run.

What Guys Said 1

• Whenever I have nightmares there's typically demons or possessed people. Off the toppa my head an old man possessed chasing me around a kiddie park with slides and shit, a possessed mailman leading me down a hall, possessed dog chasing me, possessed girlfriend in the basement, then when I run out of the basement and the house, EVERY FUCKING TOY STORY CHARACTER POSSESSED AND WAITING FOR ME. You get the idea.