Do you like anyone at the moment? Do you have a crush on someone?

:p

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so funny because I *STILL* have a huge crush on my husband. Three years later, he still gives me a butterfly-feeling in the tummy sometimes. Just the other day he said something and made me blush and giggle. He was laughing at me and I said, "I guess I just have a crush on you still," and he smiled said, "That's good, that's how it should be."

What Guys Said 11

• Well there is one girl that i find very attractive, and i use to have a major crush on her. But once i got to know her better, my image of her was shattered because she turned out not to be a very good person, and she treated me badly.

So now, although i still find her attractive, i have no desire to be with her, so its not exactly a "crush".

• Awh :(

• Yeah, i was dissapointed too, and it kinda hurt the way she treated me sometimes... but whattaya gonna do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha :)

• nope, not crushing on anyone

• I like many women here

• I am indeed a little infatuated with someone right now.

• Emma Watson.

It's a bit of a one way relationship if I'm honest.

• I like her face too. :)

• Ma spirit is crushing on ur soul 💘
    And it wants to crush it at night 😋

• I'm not even sure of what's going on rn

• i saw this girl when I went to take my placement test for college and she kept being in my presence and sitting near me and filling papers out together and I hope I get to see her again, because it left me curious haha

• Yes I do. Since 08 abd still going on..

• Crushes are for kids if you have a crush Past high school go do something with yourself

• Nah not really. There's some girls I wanna bang though.

What Girls Said 7

• No, I do not. And it better stay that way, cause it really hurts when you like someone but they don't like you back, I don't wanna go through that shit again.

• Why even have crushes on boys even they're just playing me, just plain out mean to me or giving me mixed signals.

• Yeah, I'm currently interested in someone

• not right now

• No I don't like anyone. I wish someone (with a good personality) liked me though

• I mean I have a pretty big crush on my fiance.

• No... I'm still trying to heal my broken heart.😞