Looking for some advice or maybe just someone to listen, anyone willing to help me?

The title pretty much say's it all, I just want some advice and someone to listen to me. I ask questions on here about stuff on my mind from time to time but nobody really answers them, so I thought I'd try a different approach. All I want is someone to help me out or help me find a way to help myself out, I just want to be happy again. So, is there anybody willing to listen? I'd really appreciate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll do my best; a little older and more experienced than most Though I've read a lot I'm in no way a qualified psychologist or counselor, I'll do my best.

• So what's the problem? Too personal for here?

• Tell me whatever you like, whenever you like!

• Okay, thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will always listen. I don't know who you are, or what your situation is, but just know that God loves you. He is here for you. Pray, read the BIble. If you don't have a Bible, get an app. You know what God says? That you are fearfully and wonderfully made, knit in your mother's womb in the image of God. That he has a plan and a future for you, IF you'll accept him into your heart. God wouldn't make you less than perfect. Remember: you are NOT an accident! You exist not because you wanted to exist pre-womb. You exist because GOD willed you to exist. God bless, good luck, you are LOVED!

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah for sure. I'm always willing to listen to whatever problem!

• Thanks. Things on my mind range from jobs to boys lol, still interested in listening?

• That's fine with me. It looks like you have your chat settings to private so I believe you'll need to message me first.

• No it's not, but I can do that.

What Girls Said 3