Girls, was my girlfriend wrong to do this?

My girlfriend are on a holiday right now.

I paid for everything. I paid for her flight tickets and the rooms and everything.

She bumped into her best friend at the airport and it turns out she are going to the same place as us. Without asking me, my girlfriend invites her best friend to hang out with us the entire time. She didn't ask me if i would be ok with this.

• Yes she is wrong to do this
    87% (67)
  • No she wasn't wrong to do this?
    13% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not even so much that it came from your own Pocket by Paying for everything here, dear, it is the Principal that you and your so-called SO is putting You in her Back Pocket, having this fifth wheel tag along as though you and her Don't... Belong.
    Find out what is going on with her feelings for you. I don't know your whole story. I see your generosity is not getting you a front seat with her as your only passenger, more like being used for a piece of meat and tossed to the side like road kill instead of the bed.
    Sit her down and lay down some ground rules as to the time you want to spend with her. And give her some space along the wayward way to be with her friend but Not on the 'Entire time,' where you are 'Two's company and three is a crowd,' and you are the One drifting like this clown on a crowd, crying out loud.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 16

• Is no one else aware of the fact that the same guy keeps asking these questions?

If she pisses you off so much grow a pair and dump her.

• She should have been more considerate.
    After all this is a vacation you planned for you and her.
    I think you should talk to her about this.
    It's okay she hangs out with her friend but not the entire time.

• I did and she disagreed. She wants her friend to be with us the enitre time

• If i didn't pay for all of her fees would it still be unfair for her to invite her friend to hang out with us without my permission?

• Yes, it would still be unfair because it's still a trip for the both of you.

The fact that you paid for everything only makes things worst in my opinion.

• Why didn't you tell her you had a problem?

Sounds like you both have communication problems

• I'm going with yes, because if that is really her best friend, there is NO way that they didn't know beforehand that they were going on the exact same vacation - that shit was planned, and you were not part of the planning.

• If you were in my position would you break up with the guy

• She could have asked her to have dinner and maybe take one day for a day trip together, but no, she shouldn't have turned it into a group affair without talking it over with you, definitely a selfish move on her part and probably a buzz kill on the romance.

• Stop asking this damn question

• @bellepepper he asks this every day

• Yeah she was wrong to do that because she didn't ask you for your permission if her bestfriend can come. You should talk to her about it.

• She was wrong by not asking you. Even if you didn't pay for everything, to my mind, she should have asked. Try to tell her how you feel, I hope she'll understand. I wouldn't recommend to focus on money tho.

• You should talk to her about it, especially if she thinks that you're going to spend money on her friend..

• What a horrible thing she did. She sounds very selfish and taking your kindness for granted.

• Yuo agree that her inviting her friend without my permission is wrong?

• Yes, it would still be unfair

• WAIT I VOTED WRONG I MEANT SHE WAS WRONG TO DO THIS

• You really piss your girlfriend off don't you?

• She shouldn't have invited her, it's like inviting someone to a party that isn't yours.

• She shouldn't have made it a group thing she should have just told her that they would meet a day for dinner or have a day with all of you guys together. You should tell her you want a few days of just you too. Though you seem like the nice guy type and might not say anything at all to her.

• Yes she was.