Whats your favorite saying or quote?

my fav is " stand up for what you believe in, even if you will stand up alone".. whats yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• Too weird to live, to rare to die. HST

Most Helpful Guy

• My quote favorite is JFK's "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country". I like that because I feel like way too many people today want handouts from the government instead of working and trying to make a difference here

• can't agree more man... all what people get to do nowadays is complain and blame the government like trust me if you work hard it will pay off and if you are good at what you do you will always have a job don't expect everything to be handed to you...

What Girls Said 3

• "Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I've taken for granted." -- Sylvia Plath

It's about staying in the moment.

• “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.”
    – Alexander Graham Bell

• #don't worry #be happy
    " love everyone, and let the hate fly away"- Me lol

What Guys Said 6

• Favorite quote is
    "Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us."
    -Voltaire

• Hell is a truth learnt to late. Getting that fucker tattooed on me:)

• "What's the point of living if you're gonna throw away your pride?" - Kiba, Wolf's Rain.

• "Don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing" - Ron Swanson

• I like yours but my favorite is "Que serà, será".

• 0|0