Why are so many people heartless?

Please don't tell me its because what they go threw. I had a hard life and I am NOT a cruel person

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people are selfish a lot of the time and have the emotional intelligence of children. It's distributing honestly how many people are that way.

Also I agree, the people who use having a rough life as an excuse to be selfish and inconsiderate jerk offs, are just ridiculous, lots of people have been through shit and we don't all act that way, so grow up.

What Guys Said 4

• I've got the opposite problem, I love too much. That's why I can't be with one woman;) poly boy right here.

• LOL!! Now that was funny thanks I needed that laugh 😂

• My pleasure, I would give you a hug, but then I may get feelings for you😘

• Thank you that is very sweet of you. I just had someone on here trying to ruining my night.

• That's because you're strong enough to not let it change you. Most people who grow through bad shit just stop caring because it's easier than being strong.

• there's lots of people. id say very few are heartless but most are self serving with often ignored hearts.

• to some people being heartless which is bad is sexy, its fun, its having power most of the time, from being angry or sad from a past experience sometimes it can change person, or because they just want to. that all the reason i can really think of why people can be heartless.

• There shitty people and I don't want to be around people like that. Just because they are unhappy they want everyone to be like them cruel. People like that suck

• true, but i half of the time they do it just to be an ass or plain bitch, i think they dont care if it the person there bothering doesn't like them or even hate them, but care that its effecting them hurting their feelings or pissing them off and succeeded if it worked.

What Girls Said 6

• "He who makes himself a beast rids himself of the pain of being a man."

• Some people just look at life as a half empty glass. Sometimes thats just how they are.

• Because some people just don't care.

• Because they didn't learn how to be empathetic.

• I ask myself that everyday, I had a shitty life also but I'm not cruel or heartless person I am bit sarcastic and indifferent most of the time though...

• I don't know, I really don't get it.

I just had a random person message me before basically telling me out of nowhere that being straight is normal and being LGBT is abnormal. I flipped my shit at him and told him to shove his opinion up his ass. And to not talk to me again. He told me that it's not right in a biblical and biological sense then blocked me. He's lucky tbh because he would have gotten the worst rage he has ever seen.

• People are so rude they don't think before they talk and they can hurt peoples feeling.