Ferrari vs Lamborghini, which would you choose?

If money were no object and you had to choose from either a Ferrari or a Lamborghini which would you choose?

• Ferrari
  • Lamborghini
@mooky06 this question was inspired by you haha :D

Most Helpful Guy

• This was a really tough choice for me, but in the end, I ultimately chose Ferrari, but I love Lamborghinis too.
    I find that Ferrari tends to push the boundaries of technology more than Lamborghini, which is something I like. Mixing it up.
    For 27 years now, Lamborghini have just stuck to N/A V10s and V12s, with slightly varying displacements in terms of engines and only working on very rare, funny-looking concepts occasionally.
    Whereas I feel Ferrari have been pushing boundaries experimenting with turbocharging once again, using KERS technology and having many different body styles available.
    If I were to choose a specific model, I'd be hard pressed to decide between a mint, factory condition F40 or a 599XX Evoluzione (the upgraded version of the 599XX which is a non-road legal version of the 599 GTO)
    If I had a choice in the Lamborghini camp, without argument, the Diablo Super Veloce.

What Girls Said 12

• The ferrari looks weird to me. That's my first time seeing one and i'm like "that's it? that's what all the hype is about?"

• I like the overall style of the Lamborghini better. But, I also like a lot of things about the Ferrari. I picked the Lam but just off of this model.

• Lambo all the way... 💜💓💕💖💝💞

• HAHAHA! HEYYYY! don't bring my car into this! 🙈

• 0|1
  • Ferrari for me!
    that red thing just burning 😍

• Whichever is easier to drive

• I find a Lamborghini looks more slick!

• The Lamborghini for sure. I've been a lambo girl for a long time

• That was a tough question I love both.

• they are both sexy cars so i can't choose

• The curve is sexy

What Guys Said 12

• It's a tough choice I went Lambo but I'd be ecstatic for either.

• Depends... I prefer older Ferrari's to older Lambo's like F40's, 308's, 348 etc but I feel newer Ferrari's are significantly overrated and would take the Lambo V12 and AWD for sure. Although the smaller new Huracan V10 looks awesome but my problem with it is it is the same platform, AWD system and V10 engine that the Audi R8 V10 comes with but the R8 is much cheaper... So basically if it was my money then R8 V10 and if its a gift then the Aventador V12

• I choose Ferrari, not just for the look but for the quality. Ferrari is hand made from EVERYTHING. The windshield is handmade in their personal factory, the dashboard is handmade and even the windshield wipers are handmade. Such quality is so worth it.

• Ferrari of the two, I find it more classy.
    I'd have to go with an Aston Martin if I had to choose a super car.

• Ferrari all the way !

• Sorry guys lambo for me:) I just had too much fun driving through the Santa monica mountains with it:D

• haven't seen a huracan in person yet...
    So i will go for the 458, preferably the speciale aperta

• Dude if its any ferrari, or lambo ever

I will take the ferrari testarossa it just looks so fucking cool

• This is too vague. Which ones? Any one of them? Because if so F40 all the way

• Any yes!

• Its very cool and the Porsche 959 that debuted near the same time. It was a bright spot in the terrible 80's haha

• Yeah lol I'm embarrassed by the American cars from the 80s namely the cameras of that period (Don't get started on the pinto). But yeah the 959, F40, CTR if I ever even saw one of those cars Id be ectsatic

• Tough one...
    But i love the Aventador , Gallardo and the Huracan... So , B.
    www.resimsi.com/.../...x1080-full-hd-wallpaper.jpg

• I wouldn't waste my money on either. Even if they were free, I'd still sell them and use the cash for something more interesting.

• definitely Lamborghini as they are better value for money and I have had Lambo in the past and now owned by Audi so have all that tech backing