Are you a twin?

Do you have a twin? Do twins run in your family?

• I am a twin (fraternal)
    0% (0)31% (4)11% (4)Vote
  • I am a twin (identical)
    13% (3)8% (1)11% (4)Vote
  • I would have loved to have been a twin.
    52% (12)23% (3)42% (15)Vote
  • I'm glad I'm not a twin.
    26% (6)38% (5)31% (11)Vote
  • I have siblings that are twins.
    9% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • I gave birth to twins.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I have an identical twin brother. It is mostly fun but not always. Still I wouldn't trade it :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahhh so lucky!!

• Show All
    • My friend once got mad because his girlfriend mistaked his identical bro for him. I always confuse them myself. However, he said that if she really loved him, she wouldve noticed that that wasn't him making out wit her in the theatre while he went to get popcorn lol

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad and uncle are identical twins. I've tried to avoid twins ever since watching Village of the Damned, as a child.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha I know that movie but never watched it. I take it one of the twins was evil?

• Show All
    • Hahaha wow I gotta watch that!!

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 9

• My mum is a twin, if that counts :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol forgot to make parents an option on the poll!!

• Where's the option "I don't have brothers and sisters"? Silly statistical analysis.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm a fraternal twin. My dad had twin brothers. I love my twin even thoug we fight a lot lol (:

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats so cool that twins run in your fam! Maybe your kids will be twins lol

• Show All
    • Sometimes lol we actually look nothing a like though. I've got dirty blonde hair, big blue eyes, I'm baby faced, I'm taller and about average weight. He's got light blonde hair, hazel eyes, he's a bit short and a bit skinny and he's got the high cheekbones

• Lol wow this is so neat haha

• I'm not, but I know some twins just like everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • My family doesn't have any twins and has never had any to my knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not a twin, my uncle and aunt and twins though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats cool that twins run in your fam!

• Oh I see... Sorry I meant, my uncle and aunt are* twins.

• Lol I knew what you meant

• Yeah I am. Not that interesting

0|0
    0|0
    • Lucky though! Identical?

• Yeah. I have a twin sister.

0|0
    0|0
    • Man thats so cool!!! Do you have matching names or say the same thing at the same time?

• Well I guess Jenna and Justin kinda match. We only say the same stuff if it's a topic we usually talk about. Not always lol. That would be creepy.

• Lol it would be hilarious haha... And the J&J make it match

• I am not twin

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not a twin, but I would love to have a twin sister or brother. Oh well. But my dad has a twin sister, which I think means that there's a possibility that my grand-kids could be twins.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah im not and i wouldn't really wanna b one. however, many twins i know enjoy it, so i guess it's only something they can understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two pairs of identical twin sisters; one biological, the other adoptive. I also have identical twin girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not a twin but me and my brother have the same birthday... we're like delayed Irish twins.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats so cool! How many years apart?

• Just two, plus we started school at the same time so we always felt like we were sort of the same age... and we're close as well.

• Man thats neat!!

• My brothers are fraternal twins, I have cousins who are identical twins, and I have a cousin who had triplets. I think it would be awesome to have twins of my own someday.

1|0
    0|0
    • I see twins in your future for sure lol

• no i don't have a twin and nope twins don't run in my family

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a twin and no, I have no desire to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have an identical twin sister (she is a minute older than me) I also have twin girls. Twins run in the family, as my younger sister also gave birth to twin girls. The only one who doesn't had twins is my twin sister, who has triplets.

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg y'all are all so freakin lucky!!!

• No :/ Would have been if I had a twin though! 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • i would have liked to have a twin... i think

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an identical twin, but twins don't don't run in my family. Usually it is fraternal twins that run in families. Identical twins are more of a fluke.

0|0
    0|0