(If you work) What do you do in your job? (If you study) What do you do during classes? (If you don't work or study) What do you do?

As some of you may know, I work in a law enforcement agency. My duties there are to help the dispatchers, psychological profilers and special units during emergencies. I work in a mobile command centre assisting the special reaction teams (also known as SWAT units in some countries).
(If you work) What do you do in your job? (If you study) What do you do during classes?  (If you don't work or study) What do you do?
Sometimes I function as close protecion officer (bodyguard).

I also study at the university, I'm the class clown of my class :P

In case you want to know what I study, is Military Administration and Public Security, I'm specialising in Logistics and Transportation. (Everything that has to do with managing and moving people and resources for an operation).

I also studied Psychology.

Disclaimer: Images are for illustraion purposes only.

Most of my friends and relatives (family members) work in something related with the Emergency Services.
Whatcha do? Tell us!

Most Helpful Guy

• I fart into jars and then pretend I can't open them and say to someone "can you open this?"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I take care of/teach children, while their parents
    are at work, or otherwise in a position of not being able to.

And when that's done, I write music, and sing. ^.^

• I am IT professional my job is to develop softwares, database systems and websites as well as troubleshoot common computer problems

What Girls Said 2