Question about Donald trump?

Donald trump is definitely the candidate to vote for president now. He says things the way they are, and he is right. Some important things he wants to do is stop illegal immigration, take care of veterans, strengthen trade and stopped getting ripped off by Mexico and China, and create many jobs lowering the employment rate percentage which people say is 6% which is a corrupt number since it doesn't count people who stopped looking for jobs (it's closer to 20%). He speaks with many speeches and interviews. The other politicians running for president rarely speak compared to him. The politicians on the democratic side are extremely corrupt and Liberal. Clinton hides so much and sanders is so liberal a socialist. The republicans don't speak up and are very weak trump blows them away. Say if you would vote for trump or not and go into detail if you agree or disagree if he should be president. I think he should he would fix our country. We are in so much debt he would lower it for sure. Politicians are corrupt and don't know what they are doing. Trump is what we need for president 2016. Again comment below. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• "He wants to take care of veterans" Did you not know he said Mcain wasn't a war hero? Im a democrat, and even though he's rebuplican he's still such a brave person! "Stop illegal immigration" he said that all mexicans were rapists and murderers.. well ya expect for the ones who aren't._. Did you know he actually announced his presidency BEFORE he filed for it? Can we really trust someone like that to run our country? Your stance really makes me think you dont even know anything he said or has done but are rather being fed someone else's opinion. For more dumbass shit he said:www.thedailybeast.com/.../...mp-has-ever-said.html

Most Helpful Guy

• LMFAO!!! somebodys been drinking the koolaid!!! Trump is a jackass in high heels he isn't going to fix anything he's a blowhard idiot and here's why
    First off his companys have gone bankrupt hows he gonna fix a national deficit when he can't even manage the money in his own companies? That whole rant about mexicans is B. S. wanna know how to stop illegal immigration? Get big corporations and the rich 1% to stop hiring illegals to work tax free under the table, get rock stars, movie stars, rich people and sports athleates to STOP USING DRUGS as long as there's people wanting that shit there will always be someone (drug cartels) willing to bring that shit over here to make money kid you need to wake up and see what kind of person trump is

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't vote for him because I wouldn't want a racist running my country. (I'm also not American so I can't, but I wouldn't vote for him if I had the choice :P )

• Well you are irrelevant anyway. He is not a racist at all the amount of crime near the border is crazy and the amount of innocent victims taken like Kate Steinle is so sad and uncalled for. Trump would fix this. The word racist has NOTHING to do with illegal immigration of Mexicans and others. The word racist actually makes no sense at all relating to Trump.

• If you say so.

• Yep thank you

• NOPE. Lol, i'm sorry, but I HATE Donald Trump with a passion. I think he's a total dickhead.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a64ee68830.jpg
    Have fun with trying to ruin America :P!

• 5|3
  • The other politicians do speak. However, he's gotten so much attention for his comments that everyone wants him on their programs because their ratings will spike as a result.

• I hate that guy.

• I think it's hilarious that younger people (most that can't even vote) are following him. He claims he wants Mexicans back home and Muslims out of the US. I understand the second part, but there's Muslims out there that aren't terrorists. And should I mention he has wives that are foreign... and he complains about that shit? He's a racist sexist pig who do nothing but insult everyone and get the US bombed. He's garbage.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not seeing a question... Its just you giving your opinion about someone you don't know who has made promises with nothing to show for it.

• True I do not know him and it is early for sure. However, right now he is looking the strongest. He can't make promises if he is not president yet lol we will see if he becomes president. As of right now I would vote for him he is doing a great job

• I'll wait for the debates to make an opinion. Otherwise I ain't holding my breath. Seems like elections nowadays is choosing the idiot who will make the fewer mistakes.

• He's a media whore who loves the attention. He knows the things he says will get him the attention he wants. He's a businessman he knows how to sell a product and in this case the product is himself. I kind of wonder what happens when the shock value and hilarity gets old. Does he have anything of value beyond that?

• His racist remarks have not only got around America but all the way to my country of New Zealand. I know exactly what he has been saying and would not vote for him if I was an American.

• Interesting response. Amazing the level of attention he's getting. It just does not die down.

• @detlef yes it is very easy for news to get around the world these days.

• Honestly, I'd support either Sanders or Trump. They have more in common than you might think.

Number one, they're both for universal medical care (which in a US context would probably be single payer, Medicare for all). Second, they're actually espousing policies which would be good for American blue-collar workers. And, most importantly, they're the least beholden to outside influence and big-money donors. Also, they actually seem to be saying what they mean. I don't fully agree with either of them, but neither insults my intelligence, and I appreciate that. It's no surprise to me that they're receiving so much press and support.

Trump is the only reason the Republican race is worth watching right now anyway. The debate is going to be a mega event thanks to Trump. Even for those who question his worth, the reactions he provokes are incredibly informative. This is a fun time in American politics.

• No offense, but I always LOL whenever one side (Republicans and Democrats) insist that the other is corrupt, while they are not. Corporate funding of campaigns and direct ties between politicians and special interest groups ensure that both sides are, in large part, corporate dummies.

As for Trump, electing someone like that would be a huge step backward, symbolically. He's a buffoon.

• Sanders isn't accepting PAC money. He's not owned by wall street.

Feelthebern. org

• Well thank god kids can't vote

• Who's going to vote for such a (bad) loser?

http://i67.tinypic.com/2m5fluw.jpg

• He's a crazy attention whore. He'll never make it to Super Tuesday. He lies about his personal wealth and he has 4 bankruptcies to explain. The Republican party will do anything they can to prevent him from winning the nomination, and if he follows through with his suggestion that he might run as a 3rd party candidate, he'll certainly kill off the Republican party's chance at the White House for 2016, if not longer. That said, enjoy the clown car show while it lasts.

• Oh dear god no! I seriously hope you're being sarcastic about voting for that guy. Have you heard any of the horrible things he's said about everybody? Even the Republican candidates are pulling away from him because of his insult towards John McCain about being a POW. The main reason he's so popular is because he's a punching bag for comedians and liberals. He's like a walking punch line.

• Ohhhh that's funny http://youtu.be/jJxVQTYkQ04

• No, no and just no.

As an introvert, I have a very strong disliking of people like him. Loud, obnoxious bully-clowns are not people I have any respect for.

• I'm pretty sure MLK wouldn't ban all muslims if he where here today

• Sanders is another FDR, the best President we ever had.

• Electing the Donald would be like dynamiting your house because you have termites.