Do you have good taste in fashion?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 5

• Not really. I mean... I don't look like a bum but I dress very simply/casually. The reason for this is mostly that being all into fashion goes very much against my world view/political convictions. I am very much against materialism and superficiality and being into fashion is to me like the personification of materialism and superficiality. I find it very strange that people form their opinions of other people on the basis of those other people covering themselves in certain stripes of material. I also find it strange that people think clothes are connected to status and all that. How does it make me a more interesting/special/exciting person if I wear a 400 dollar Armani jeans? I don't think I will ever get that. Personally, I think of clothes as mainly being a means to protect ourselves against the heat and cold and the weather in general. Maybe also as a means to not be naked... although this is also a cultural agreement that could be questioned/criticized. I just don't want to care about clothes as objects of fashion and that's probably why I also don't have a very good sense of fashion.

• I'd lovr to think so, but who decides
    if it's good or not? ^.~

• I wear normal not good not bad but sometimes I am classy 😎😏😎😏

• I thnk I do yes

• Not reallly... But my younger bro has a good fashion taste so I take him along when I go shopping