How often do you get out the house?

I literally only leave the house on Saturday to shop or on Sunday for church. I'm mostly in for the weekdays unless I do some random grocery shopping lol

How often do you get out the house?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly try not to leave the house very often. I'd rather stay at home but I do have to go shopping for 5 dollar Fridays and the farmer's market XD

What Guys Said 1

• Am indoor most times cos have been out of school for like a year. Only go out for church or to run errands

• Lol sounds like me... But I've only been out for like 3 months

What Girls Said 5

• I try to leave the house every day. I get depressed easily without the sun and forcing myself to at least step outside for a little while always brightens my mood. Plus it is easy to get stuck in a pattern of staying inside, when you're always inside. Fresh air is good for you. I try to walk in the woods every day for at least an hour.

• I love being inside! I'm not really outdoorsy nor am I a people person. Getting out for just the weekend is good enough.

• I leave my house almost everyday except for like Saturday to sleep in.

• Lol thas the day when almost everyone goes out though

• a lot usually shopping though

• I have not gone out much these days but usually at least 3 times a week.

• Lol yea I go out 2-3 days a week as well

• In summer maybe 1-2 times a week

• Lol dang thats worse than me! We needs some sun