Girls, do you want for president of the United States? Go into detail your opinion of who you think is best and why thank you?

Who should be there sorry

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly right now none of them. I think Trump is trying to make republicans look bad, maybe it's a ploy. But he's going into the stereotypical thing where republicans are racist and all these other things. Maybe he's trying to get people to vote for the Democratic party. Not saying he was payed off or anything but maybe he doesn't want people to vote for the republicans. Though some might say that he's been saying bad stuff about democrats too, but it doesn't matter because they will look at him and not want to vote for the republicans. (Far fetched and not well explained but that's my theory on trump)
    On another note I'd like to see a libertarian in office, really because we haven't had o e, and both other parties haven't been doing such a good job. I wish all the parties would stop bashing on eachother to and just work together.. our government is suppose to work for us and work together. Instead they fight against ll of us... but hey we'll see where things go. Who would you like to see in office?

What Girls Said 6

• Hillary Clinton, and NOT because i'm a female or anything (wtf) but bc I think she has the right idea about how to better transform America and I think she'd try to stop sexism and form equality. Unlike the racist-ass, let me add arrogant Donald Trump.
    I mean Donald Trump for president?
    i.kinja-img.com/.../19g0dq9wnp8aijpg.jpg
    Pffft, please.

• I am thinking Bernie Sanders because he is an independent party member and they are open-minded because we need somebody who is open-minded and not too right or left wing, who can work with congress and get laws passed.

• Hillary Clinton. I'll state why later.

• No. That's a stressful job and I don't want it

• Michelle obama

• None of them to be honest.