Are you a cat person or a dog person?

I ask this as my cute little kitty sits in my lap. :3

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have cats, and I like them, but I'm kinda obsessed with dogs, I love dogs so much. I can't wait for the day when I finally will have a dog, that will be one of the happiest days of my life <3

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'm both. I love all animals. I am so lucky where I live, as there are so many dogs I see daily out on the sea front. I get to know the dogs better than the owners, and it's so lovely when a friendly hound recognises me, and comes to me for some fuss!

There are now a couple of cats nearby that like some fuss, too. One black and white, and one gorgeous tortie.

I still have fond memories of our past pets. The two black and white cats, Bagpuss and Mutley (Mutley for a cat?), our beloved tortie, Freya. The biggest loss was our border collie, Meg, who was snatched from us at only 6 years earlier this year.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am a dog person. I have two Great Danes. I spoil them way too much and trained them to catch food in the air xD

Belle is on the left here and Piper is on the right
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/hwn3ba.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • they are so precious aw thanks for attaching a picture <3 i wish i would've asked everyone to add pictures of their animals too. cute puppies (-:

• I'm a cat person.

I often refer to my behavior as catlike..

.. but even when I say that, I have a cute
    little dog, and no cat. ^.~

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always been a dog person (especially big dogs!), but I like cats a lot too--I have one and I love the little bastard.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats do the funniest things so I'll chose cats :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats only. I do not care for dogs due to past bad experiences with them. I love training cats because you really have to work at getting their affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • dog person 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have a T-Rex, but I'll settle for a dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like cats.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Dog. Cats irritate me for some reason but I don't have a particular hate towards them although that purring noise grates after a while.

Dogs are silly and chase their own tails and bark at the Neighbours theme tune and burst balls. They just lovable in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • DOG PERSON.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is this question a thing? It's almost as controversial as asking if someone's a butt or boob person.

Personally I love both cats and dogs. (Just as I love both butts and boobs :P )

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm neither... i'm a kitten person <3

0|0
    0|0
  • i am more of a dog person woof woof!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cat! I really want a munchkin!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta have a dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am more of a dog person.

0|0
    0|0
  • BOTH! I just love kittens and puppies! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i am a dog person... I have a chihuahua called Mouse who you can like on Facebook called Mouse Taylor :)

0|0
    0|1