Guys, if you were doing this, what would your intentions be?

My ex is with another girl and we have been talking again. He says he thinks about me a lot, he doesn't love her, that he loves me and wants things to work out with us but wants to take things slow and make things right with people on his end. This was last week. Yesterday, he changed his profile picture to one of him and her (stupid I know but a big deal considering he never put one of us up when we were dating). Do you think he's sincere or what?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• ok i guess he was honest. his current gal's just a rebound and nothing more. and i guess he changed his profile pic so SHE won't think he's ignorin her obviously!!!

What Guys Said 4

• nope , if he put a pic of them on FB he isn't looking to get together with you for anything more than a booty call

• no i don't think that he is being sincere. this is actually happening (kinda) to a friend of mine. not going into details but he left her for someone else... now he's wanting her back... but he'll only dump his 'new' girlfriend if she takes him back. she said 'No' so he's staying with his 'new' girlfriend. what a horrible person!!
    you're better staying away from him and going with someone that will respect you !

• I think it says a lot that you can't know if he's sincere or not. This guy has absolutely no respect for his current girlfriend talking to you like that and dating her while for certain lying to her about his feelings for her and for you. He's manipulating the both of you. Don't put yourself through that for a two-timing little shit.

• if he were sincere he would have cut the cord already.