Where do they do the best fish n' chips?

What place have you had the best fish n' chips?

I could be biased but I have had fish n' chips in many a different part of the world and I've never had it any better than from a certain shop in Australia.

So what about you?
Vote or tell your delicious experience in the comments below.

• Australia
    33% (3)10% (1)21% (4)Vote
  • England
    44% (4)40% (4)42% (8)Vote
  • Scotland
    0% (0)10% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • New Zealand (fush n' chups)
    0% (0)20% (2)11% (2)Vote
  • Ireland (northern or republic)
    11% (1)10% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • Other
    0% (0)10% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • answers
    12% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Well I'm in Australia, so I may be bias. Nothing is better then crispy fish and chips with tartare sauce and lemon!

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm with you

• Show All
    • @applefan1 thanks! Apparently if work accepts work in Sydney for 2 days I'll be going during the first week of September! So i'll try it out!

• Yes o my gosh you will love it.

• Oh my gosh the best fish and chips I've ever had were in Sandwich strangely enough XD

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, living in the heart of London, J. Sheekey in Covent Garden is untouchable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing as it's English obviously you'll get the best here

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• As a British person I whole heartedly say: "It doesn't matter where you are, the chips will be equally as good as long as it is a cold rainy day and you are eatting them out of a newspaper at the seaside... in the rain." Ideally there should be rain. What I am saying is that cold and rain are important.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Fush n' chups" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I make some pretty mean fish n chips but I can not say whether other countries do or not, when I eventually travel for a while I am sure I'll find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about those other places because I've never been but the fish 'n' chips in Scotland are fucking delish to say the least lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Finally a vote for Scotland! The best U. K fish n' chips I've had were in Scotland too. I can't remember the name of the place unfortunately though. They were really friendly in the shop I remember though and the food matched the quality of the service

• Definitely NZ is the best fish n chips as it is all cooked right when you order it and not left to dry out in a warmer. I have eaten F&C all over the world but still prefer them from my home country

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a place in nyc owned by a guy from the UK that makes the best I've had

0|0
    0|0