Would you say freshmen year is the worst? if so why and If not why ( sorry for the bad English ) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Junior year is a real tough one... that is when you start worrying about college and having to take the harder the classes. Freshman year is a cake walk.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the individual person and their situation/circumstance. My freshman year of high school was not that bad, I think my sophomore year was worse. But anyway, I know some people are very nervous about their freshman year because of how different high school is and they're worried about making friends but you just have to take a deep breath and relax. It will all be okay :)

What Guys Said 1

• For most yup but it is what you make of it just work hard and you'll be happy with what you get :)

What Girls Said 1

• It is not the worst. If yoi are worried about making friends, then don't. Just be welcoming.

It took me a while to get used to the new building.

To get used to the new bell, crowded hallways, getting to class quickly, etc.

But it was not worst.

:)