Guys, Is being curvy a bad thing?

I am not skinny or fat. I am in the middle. I have huge boobs I am a size triple D. I have a thick body type. Tan color skin with long curl hair. Do you think that sounds good? What do you think? Is having a thick body a horrible thing?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• To me that sounds amazing and very hot, Being thick bodied as you call it isn't a bad thing in my books :) as i said you sound hot ;)

• Thanks

• Are you hitting on me? LOL! 😊😊😊
      Thank you 😍

• well... as i said you do sound gorgeous ;) LOL

What Guys Said 19

• How tall are you? Is your tan completion natural or fake? When you say "Long curly hair" how long are we talking about? =)

• I am not that tall. I am 5'2 & a half. My skin color is real. I am Spanish. My hair is in the middle of my back.

• Well in that case, you sound absolutely PERFECT!!! =)=)

• Thanks

• Sounds amazing! thick thighs go perfect with all the too. Very attractive

• Well I can't really judge by description as I don't know what you look like. But I can say I do like a girl who is curvy and has DDD sized boobs. Tan skin sounds nice too. Wish there was a pic to see. But you're probably a lot prettier than you think you are

• curvy is not the thing in between skinny and fat. curvy is a a big difference in hip to waist to breast ratio.

• I do have big hips and waist size and triple D in boobs.. Is that bad?

• Thank God there's at least one more person on this site full of idiots that understands what curvy is.

• if your waist is narrower than your hips/bust, you´re good. don´t worry.

• Not horrible at all. omg. You sound tasty. You'll find someone to appreciate your shape as well as your personality, don't worry.

• Thank you! I already do and he loves me just the way I am. Just was wondering what others thought?

• "I have huge boobs I am a size triple D"

That sounds absolutely fucking awesome.

• OMG. I can't believe some girls are this ignorant. Pls who among the boys doesn't like thick girls. Mehn I love my girls thick

• I'd have to see it. It doesn't sound bad.

• Sounds nice to me.

• It's completely fine. Personally, I like curvy girls more than the skinny ones.

• according to my name and your description you're so perfect!!
    and I have to ask R u in a relationship? :D

• the only problem is some girls dont know the diferent between curvy and fat...

• no, this is the preferred... imho.

• Thick body type doesn't sound good.
    But there is some anonymous under 18 guy here who says he likes that body, so take him.

• LOL!!! I am taken already

• One question: are the boobs natural or fake?

• Natural

• Thanks. I am ok with that. I just don't care for fake boobs. Even if they are naturally small I would prefer them over fake.

• Are you crazy? I just said they are real
      Even if you like small ones its ok

• Being curvy is a good thing, and your body sounds very nice.

• Hmm Good but it would be perfect if you were Pale/Fair skinned

• Well I am not.. Maybe you can find yourself a curvy white women. But I am Spanish

• Michael Jackson

• I think you like pale/white skin?

• of course not...

• That's the kind of body I like the most.

• Thanks

• I am not sure what your talking about a lot of guys like thick women. Especially Spanish guys and black ones. Just because you like skinny bitches. Doesn't mean everyone sees it the same.

• @Scrimshaw Alright, telling someone to get off the computer is the same thing as telling someone to get a life.. Of course. Obviously, you're the fool here. And not only a little one.
      And I couldn't care less about what some girls do, their life, their choices. Life isn't some funny game.