What do I do if I'm not republican or democrat?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can register as independent and then just vote for whoever you like best. Personally I think the whole republican/democrat thing is getting out of control. It's not really doing anything but dividing the country.

What Girls Said 5

• Try to see which party you feel most comfortable with and which you share most ideas with and then vote for them. You can check who you agree with most by doing this quiz: https://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz

• Then you're an independent. Figure out which side your on pertaining to specific issues, and then decide which issues are most important to you. Then vote accordingly. That's what I do, at least. Or you could probably just ignore politics altogether. Whatever floats your boat!

• Vote third party or independent. It's what I do. Democrats and Republicans are both corrupt and self-serving.

• That just means you don't almost always vote for the same party. You just vote for whoever you agree with on stuff for that certain election.

• Live your life happy👍

What Guys Said 4

• I don't believe there is any middle ground to be had between the two so either pick a side or shut up. Honestly it pisses me off when people sit on the sidelines and call both sides stupid for fighting for their beliefs. I'll go ahead and tell you now though that if you vote Demonrat you are supporting communists and thieves.

• You sit back and laugh.

• You gotta listen to what Bill Maher says

• Congratulate yourself.

• Because parties exist to channel and control the electorate by psychological manipulation. To focus you away from what really should be of concern to you and onto less important but emotionally charged issues. They get you to vote for their candidate because you don't want the other candidate to win, not because their candidate will do a good job.