If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why, list both females and males?

I have always wanted to trade lives with Frank Sinatra... why i have no idea... i have always wanted to since a little kid. He seemed so awesome at the time. Also i woul'nt mind trading lives with Nelson Mandela, Malcolm X, Barack Obama.

Females would be Audrey hepburn, Amelia Earheart (she is one of my heroines... my mum would tell me all about her, still got a poster of her... an old one) and Chalize Theron, oh wait and maybe Steffi Graff

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd trade lives with Mark Ruffalo in a heartbeat. He's just really passionate about lots of different causes and I think experiencing things from his side would be really cool. I think that Malcolm X would be really cool to trade lives with for a day too, that's a good idea.

Females would probably be Nicki Minaj. I don't like her music very much but I like her as a person and I'd quite like to see how her life is. Other females would be Lupita Nyong'o because she's just really pretty and cool.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i forget his name but the guy that owns amazon so i can uh... donate some of his money to me he won't miss it he's only 30 billion short of being a trillionaire

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Mimi Ikonn (blogger), became my inspiration.

And I don't know that many celebrities. :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Hi complicated_soul, awesome, she seems like a wonderful person, thanks

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!