"I make _______ a year." What is considered a good salary to you?

At what point do you go, "Hm... that's pretty good."

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I make $72,000 CAD. I'm satisfied with my income, but living where I live and still paying off student loans, I don't have much excess income after the bills are paid each month. Still, I'm usually able to scrape up enough to go on a vacation each year. I'm living much more comfortably now than I was a couple years ago when I was only bringing in $60,000.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My answer is the same as Abe Lincoln's when he was asked how long a man's legs should be?

"Long enough to reach the floor."

If you don't need more money you are rich if you do you are poor. Some people have billions and don't feel like they have enough. I call them poor. A good salary is one that sees to your needs. I like to have a minimum of needs myself.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would not say no to a 100K. 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • 25k or 30k.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a family, I think 60k is good? Lol, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Six or seven figures = a good salary to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think anything over $45 000 is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents combined make around probably a little over a million a year so I honestly have no idea! I would never judge someone though on how much money they make/have.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• A good salary to me, is having enough
    to live exactly how one wants, with no excess
    beyond that.

I can't put a number on it, since this would
    be different for every person. ^.~

0|1
    0|0
  • 50-60. I consider good would be 80 to 100.

0|0
    0|0
  • 300K plus... filler

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as i can afford a roof over me, Internet, Electricity and a meal a day, I will be happy with that.

So like what, $15/20k per year?

Anything more is a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd be happy with 70-90k. I'm a simple guy with simple tastes but I like having a strong savings just in case. Maybe I could do some investing or start a small business someday. Who knows?

0|0
    0|0
    • Insurance and Extortion Red, you and me, we'd kill it.

If all else fails, there's always the pimp service.

• You'd have to be the boss because I can't pimp slap anyone.

• I supposedly earn about $9600 a year, so I guess double of that would be nice, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't make this, but I would say $55,000 a year where I live is a pretty good salary.

0|0
    0|0
  • £20k+ would be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... When I make enough to the point where I'm set for life in one year. So about $100 million.

Realistically, I'm not sure. I'm still living with my family. So I guess... $80,000 a year?

0|0
    0|0